Mohammedan Sporting Club News

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    What a joker this Wasim Akram fellow is!
    masefieldtheoilfieldmunna219777kartik91
  • I liked him better when he used to deliver those toe-crushing yorkers.
    indian_goonersouravindiagoalkeeparmunna219777kartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29247 Points
    As per legal advice a criminal & civil defamation case & FIR is being lodged tomorrow against  Dipendu Biswas & Wasim Akram & @MohammedanSC & Bengali newspaper AAJKAL & YUVABHARTI  u/s 499 IPC for making & spreading untrue,false & baseless allegations against me in. If you make allegations against me better back them with facts or go to jail

Ranjit bajaj 
    munna219777atuljggiridharankartik91
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Why does the club officials want to select the team ? Is there some match fixing & money to be earned there? 
    Sad that yan law who was very optimistic and  built a team who r favourites to qualify has to leave.. 
    Now hope Mohammedan won't qualify for ileague.. Hope a prof club like fcbengaluru united somehow qualify
    goalkeeparatuljgmunna219777indian_goonerkartik91
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    Bhowanipore is mini Mohun Bagan.
    haritrams24
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points

Explained: What went wrong between Mohammedan SC & Yan Law

In addition, the source also revealed an interesting fact about how different officials played a role in the signing of certain players at the club. He explained how these players came together to protest against the coach, as they weren’t getting chance in the first-team. “There are officials at the club who have individually brought in some players. These ‘quota’ players came together and began protesting against the coach about how he deliberately wasn’t selecting them.”

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Our source also dismissed the match-fixing allegations against former Minerva owner Ranjit Bajaj, which had circulated across mainstream media earlier on Sunday. “Bajaj’s team is not participating in the I-League Qualifiers, it is hence very unlikely that he will try to influence Mohammedan’s results in the competition,” he said. “Wasim Akram’s (the club’s General Secretary) statement to the press also has some fundamental issues. If they want to decide who should play and who shouldn’t, they shouldn’t have hired a coach to call the shots. Yan Law is an AFC ‘A’ License holder, he obviously knows his job.”

https://khelnow.com/football/revealed-mohammedan-sc-sack-yan-law-reasons

Hmm...seems that the more things change the more they remain the same in Kolkata football!
    gaffertapemunna219777atuljgkartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Too many MSC lovers had cropped here like all over the internet. MSC doesn't belong in I league. Yan Law is India's most promising young coaches, he deserves a better club. 
    mohammed_87hassanmunna219777atuljggaffertapeBrainFallINDIAkartik91
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    edited October 2020
    With Mohin Bagan and East Bengal leaving, Mohammedan Sporting was seen as the last source of redemption for the league, with its history and legacy. Promotion to I-League would have given MDSP a huge boost, both financially and in terms of marketing. There was a genuine goodwill and hopes from fans across the country, but this episode has destroyed everything. 
    They will continue to be a Kolkata club, ruined by inefficient and corrupt club officials.
    goalkeeparG_Kmunna219777atuljgRonnyindian_goonerkartik91
    Mohammedan file FIR against Yan Law 
     (Report by Aajkal)

MDS secretary SK Wasim Akram has filed an FIR against former coach Yan Law at the Kolkata Maidan police station . He said - 

" Law shared team information with Ranjit Bajaj . Its not acceptable .
    munna219777