2013-14 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited June 2014

Bad day for Indian football ..Directly federation is taking away chance from atleast 80 players to show case their talent.

big players will get chance in another clubs what about small and young players now ?

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Crazy and shocked at the same time that AIFF didnt revoke the decision....
    I-league should concentrate to other regions except Kolkata shillong and goa

Cities like Mizoram Kerala Punjaba Manipur have good no of player in I-league

Would be great if these cities have a team
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Which is last day for corporate teams
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If the players are good enough they will find new clubs. David from RUFC for example.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    If AIFF had revoked the decision we would have talked about under table deals and if they don't that's a bad decision as well!!!

personally, I support the federation being strict and to make a point. otherwise, I don't see clubs giving a shit to AIFF's decisions
    ArsenalFan700mohammed_87hassandhritiman7
    According to goal.com 2 coorprates have taken the bid document aiff have extended deadline from 2 june to end of june
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Agree with @Rudra. The AIFF in my opinion has just sent out a message that they will not be totally lenient anymore. A club like Royal Wahingdoh can be granted a one-year exception but clubs that have been here for years like Churchill Brothers and United will not be granted such freedom.

This is a big day in Indian football history... massive!
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    If they are starting I-League in November/December, then what if these 4 clubs manage to satisfy AFC criteria for I-League by that time??? Now this is June going on.

Can anyone tell me that what type of criteria Ranbir Kapoor's Mumbai Franchise and Salman Khan's Pune franchise has fulfilled? They are supposed to play ISL in September which is next big thing in India.

This year these 4 clubs were removed. Next time other 4 clubs which do not merge themselves into ISL will be crushed. Slowly I-League has been killed for corporate profit.
This discussion has been closed.