2013-14 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    If unknwingly the Licencing Committee carried out inspection on AIFF, they would have recommended life ban for the Officials. They would have had heart attacks after hearing that AIFF messed up their own youth development programme by destroying Pailan Arrows. Also Churchill I think had to literraly beg for the I-League Winner's prize money. My hats off to the most PROFESSIONAL SPORTS BODY IN INDIA. Joi ho PraFOOL !!
    Deb_Bannamewtheld
    He who pours Money to AIFF Officials will be inducted in the I-League. Licencing rule is applicable to only the genuine football clubs and not to the owners of the Circus Parties. INDIN FOOTBALL ON THE RISE!!!! We will show our worth(lessness) and (in)capabilities in the coming Asian Games. Beware Asia... We are coming and coming like an (invisible)dark horse.  >:)
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    We are coming in reality but after 20 years...though 1 astrologer predicted 12 years ago that india wil win world cup 2066..

Hockey is dead, Football died in its infancy, Cricket is fast poisoned to death by Srini. These 3 are the most popular team sports in India. I don't know who will set the houses in order.

Hockey team concedes the losing goal seconds before the end always. Football team concedes so many goal that there is no such feeling when they lose. We were excellent in Cricket but Srini has killed it and that shameless x x x is still trying to stick to his chair. But God Willing... shortly he will be mate of Sahara Sri and Sudipto Sen.

@preetam

I am so happy mate.... will it be in the maiden appearance ? At least up stairs with so many of my seniors & juniors I can have party in 2066 !!!

Ohhhhhhh... I am so relieved. By the way, who is that Astrologer? I guess it is PraFOOL Patel.

:))
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    By 2066...that astrologer wil be no more in this earth

@preetam

No no... I know that, but I wanted his identity to say thanks at the Up Stairs Party (after the World Cup win in 2066)... it is only 52 y from now and I am sure most of us will be there in that Up Stairs Party celebrating with the Astrologer. (still I think it is PraFOOL Patel)

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    If aiff didn't hold Mumbai dc who will telecast I-league @akb
    7negi
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @AKB You are being way to negative man. Seriously, think rationally. We are apparently in the process of replacing a club like United SC, who were financial shite, with a club in Chennai which for the most part will probably have money. Same with Mohammedan who are just to messed up in how the operate. Same with Churchill Brothers as well believe it or not and Rangdajied United.

They were never going to take Indian football to the next level and we all knew it! The future of the I-League is corportate clubs like Bengaluru FC. Of course their are still concerns on the side of the AIFF like revenue. JSW Group probably don't mind losing money for a couple/few years but in 10 years if the AIFF have not resolved the revenue issue they will start to notice and the outcome won't be pretty. Same with other corporates.

So ya, that is a problem but overall I feel we have just completed the first step in "professionalizing" the I-League. A statement was needed and this was it. Now just sit back and watch, it will get better, I feel the AIFF know what they are doing for once.
    7negigoalkeeparcoolgaganAKB
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 What you said above was correct!! :) I am with you my friend. The age of Corporate-owned football clubs is coming who have the necessary money & infrastructure to run a professional club and also take Indian football to the next level.
This discussion has been closed.