Asian Champions League (ACL)

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > kali007 said:
    > > That stadium only cost around 12 million dollar, We have some rich owners in the league only if they had some vision.
    >
    >
    > Stadium cost is not the problem. The land cost and availability is the problem. The land rates in Goa are astronomical.

dude looks like you havent heard about the mumbai prices
    :-S

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> kali007 said:
    > That stadium only cost around 12 million dollar, We have some rich owners in the league only if they had some vision.

Thats it? 12 million dollar is not much for this kind of stadium. It translates to 65 crores. Consider Sahara Cricket Stadium, Pune..it was built for 300 crore INR!   
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points

thailand is like china whr most of the things will cost much less when we compare it to India like labour,raw material,fuel etc 

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited March 2013

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >
    > Domnic said:
    > > > > kali007 said:
    > > > > That stadium only cost around 12 million dollar, We have some rich owners in the league only if they had some vision.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Stadium cost is not the problem. The land cost and availability is the problem. The land rates in Goa are astronomical.
    > >
    > >

I seriously doubt that any of the Goan clubs can shell out $12,000,000 for a stadium. Loans and sponsors would be needed plus state government help.

>
    >

its not can shell out its should will shell out
    if you know the financial details of the owners all goan playing in i league and clubs like laxmi prasad in 1st division 
    than you wont say that
    Money is not problem here in Goa but willingness and return if they build stadium is more important here 
    example petrol is cheap over here in goa compare to any other stats in India 

Ya, that explains why some of them some time come out and talk about the lack of funds. Yep.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Salgaocar and Dempo can easily shell out 200-300 crore if you prove to them that it is profitable. Only Goans know the power that these two have. At present if u tell them to spend this much, they'll tell us to f**k off.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@Samiam. I know the rates in mumbai. But Goa is also reaching those levels. All outside people comong and splashing their money here. A two bhk in and around Panjim or Margao cost abt 80 lakhs to 1 Crore.

Thats why we are pushing for specoal status for Goa so that we can block outsiders from buying property in Goa.

• This is why I love you @Ashlesh and @Dominic. You two are easily my favorite users on here. :)

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > This is why I love you @Ashlesh and @Dominic. You two are easily my favorite users on here. :)

Something Biebrish going on in here  :x :-/

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > This is why I love you @Ashlesh and @Dominic. You two are easily my favorite users on here. :)
    >
    >

Something Biebrish going on in here  :x :-/

Biebrish. What does that mean? All I found was "Biebrich" which is the name of two German cities.