• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
  • I could use more than LOL and :) :p

Arsenalkid700
    I could use more than LOL and :) :p

Thats ur problem but i stil can't stop laughing =))

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2013

> Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > I could use more than LOL and :) :p
    >
    >
    >
    > Thats ur problem but i stil can't stop laughing =))

What is it? Just tell me. I dont care if it is critical, I will just laugh it off. I am used to it by now.

Because i think i know what @ashindia meant to say (which i can't say just because i'm not 100% sure) and thats why LMAO.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Because i think i know what @ashindia meant to say (which i can't say just because i'm not 100% sure) and thats why LMAO.

Well then. I am confused. Its not Hindi and it cant be Punjabi at all. And it is not a saying.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Because i think i know what @ashindia meant to say (which i can't say just because i'm not 100% sure) and thats why LMAO.
    >
    >

Well then. I am confused. Its not Hindi and it cant be Punjabi at all. And it is not a saying.

#guesswork something about a young singer

• kali007kali007 0 Points

I am just gonna go ahead and say bullshit, i think a modern stadium can be built around the 12 million dollar mark in India (maybe upto 30 million) and the excuses i am reading feels like a justification why thing haven't improved when i feel just because it hasn't been done it doesn't mean it can not be done. Some of these owners are fucking filthy rich but do they want to spend the money is question not that they cant or they don't have.

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> kali007 said:
    > I am just gonna go ahead and say bullshit, i think a modern stadium can be built around the 12 million dollar mark in India (maybe upto 30 million) and the excuses i am reading feels like a justification why thing haven't improved when i feel just because it hasn't been done it doesn't mean it can not be done. Some of these owners are fucking filthy rich but do they want to spend the money is question not that they cant or they don't have.

Yes they can,if land price is the reason then I dont think it is going down in any future.It is just that Indians dont have this sporting culture,sports for them is time pass so spending crores to improve is waste for them.