Indian Super League Season 1

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    No shortening of URL!
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Why FC Pune City launched in Mumbai not Pune ?? 
  • Hey Guys! Newbie! Here is my opinion on ISL, It's a long rant! sorry for the length!

Money controls everything, one who has money has the final say, I am writing this after just learning that Real Madrid has sold the naming of their Santiago Bernabéu to the Abu Dhabi sheiks and now deal has finalized to called it Abu Dhabi Bernabéu!!!! So if a tradition & an age old legacy can be changed to suit someone with money, then anything can happen with Indian Football which is dying for attention! 
    IMG-Reliance saw this in late 2009 when they signed a 700 cr deal for 15 years including taking the remaining years of Zees contract with AIFF for the entire commercial rights for all kinds of Indian football. So basically AIFF sold their souls to IMG-Reliance who can work for the better or for the worse of Indian Football only time will say, One thing is for sure they will definitely work for profits only! I sincerely  hope that in this thirst for profits & revenue, the can make this white elephant called Indian football Black again!

I am particular happy for these parties - Kerala, Goa & Northeast - now is the time for these ignored powerhouses to come to the forefront & show India their existence & their passion.

Kolkata - Always the cradle for Indian football,19 lakh viewers for CFL alone!!!! That's huge! They alone can make this league a super hit but we need opponents right!

Delhi & Del Piero - Money brought the legend here, I particularly found one incident extremely irritating when NDTV's anchor introduced Del Piero as a world cup winner with Italy in 2009!!!! seriously 2009! This is  how media is going to be for the next three months, they are all going to be experts of Football & Gaurav Kapoor - A FIFA trained expert! 

I am confused about how Starsports is going to handle the broadcasting , So now they have to broadcast - ISL, EPL, La Liga, Seria A. Super Saturday/Sunday is going to be mayhem, they better start a few more channels called Star 6,7,8,9....! cheers!

ashindiasamiamDeb_Banmunna219777namewtheldDX
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    gues Michael Chopra's fitness is a real concern right now..he's defeinitely not fit
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points

yes chopra unfit

and times of india says kerla blasters most fittest player is Nigerian teenager penn orgi

Deb_Bannamewtheld
  • samsam 16428 Points

Salt Lake stadium, Kolkata. ISL- Indian Super League opening day preparations gather pace.
    Deb_Bansady
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Chopra is an idiot he ruined a promising career, look where he has ended up today. 
    goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    FC Goa 1-0 Vasco SC
  • samsam 16428 Points

Saltlake Stadium is all set to electrify in the upcoming ISL

Deb_Ban