Indian Super League Season 1

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    At least there is marginal improvement in the stadium infrastructure. BTW, whoever this semi-literate call-center trained guy narrates the xtra-time episodes is, he is very irritationg. I don't understand most of his fake accent.
    ashindiamunna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Completely agree with you. That fake accent is so irritating !!
  • samsam 16428 Points
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Impressive rehearsal pics..
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Seats in the lower tier have only been put on one side?? And what about random open spaces in between spaces in middle tier??
    ArcadeRoar
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    So no single sponsors yet for them
    Deb_Ban
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    ISL signs up six brands as sponsor partners

Joining Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the title sponsor, is Maruti Suzuki, which has signed up as the associate sponsor. The ISL is not limited only to automobile manufacturers as leading brands across industry verticals like the FMCG sector, Finance and Sports have all signed up in support of the league. 

PepsiCo India and Amul are two of India's leading FMCG brands that have signed up as official partners. The Muthoot Group, along with Puma and Dr Reddy's Nise Gel have also signed up as official partners. 
    India need to take help from teams like Sweden, feels Bojan Djordjic 

"All India has to do is take help from foreign teams like Sweden, where I am from, and Serbia who have done well. They need to have a step-by-step approach. If they do so you will see results," said the former Manchester United midfielder on the sidelines of the jersey launch of the Chennai franchise yesterday.

"I still cannot believe that out of the 1.2 billion people India can't put even five proper players on the pitch. Indian players are talented, but they are raw. Nobody has worked on them and they have come so far because of their sheer talent.

Djordjic added that even youngsters need to be more inquisitive if they want to dream of playing in Europe. "The attitude that the youngsters have here (in India) needs to change. They should have the willingness to ask questions. If they don't ask questions they will never get a reply. For that, they have to initiate conversations. They don't even tell you if something is wrong but they just follow it blindly. It is high time they come out of their shells. Unless they don't start doing that, they can only dream of playing in countries from Europe." - 

DXRonny
    We will prove Sepp Blatter wrong: Abhishek Bachchan 

“My interest in Indian football became stronger after I met FIFA president Sepp Blatter this year at the World Cup final. He told me how come we cannot produce 11 players on the field when we have 1.2 billion people in our country. Now we will prove him wrong,” said Bachchan.

Bachchan’s favourite club football team is Chelsea and he said that he expects the same aggression from Chennaiyin FC.

“Chelsea always wants to win. They are competitive unlike many other teams in the English Premier League. I don’t want to sound controversial but I think a manager like Arsene Wenger would not have passed a single season in Chelsea,” he added. 

“I wouldn’t want to do a tie-up like what Kolkata did, I want to build my own identity with the team. In terms of having technical expertise, I think it is a very good idea. We have had a word with few European clubs on those lines.”
    >:D<
    DXmohammed_87hassan