IFA Shield 2014

Comments

• he looks like a nigerian bhikhari or mao member
    Cngratulations! You won an indefinite ban for yourself.
    Oh how i love this news..He's been pathetic
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Dont say like that. He was too funny to get banned
  • Agree with @goalkeepar. Was funny at best. Need someone funny also in an otherwise engaging and passionate forum. Wold request @admin to revoke this ban - he hasn't been bullying others. Just that he uttered that was sheerly ridiculous - however I think he was not even aware that he was actually being that.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    he looks like a nigerian bhikhari or mao member
    Cngratulations! You won an indefinite ban for yourself.
    not sure if racist or funny.......
    :D
  • A Korean friend of mine gave me the full table of 2013 Korea Amateur Football League University Division (U-League) and we can find Sunmoon University here. (Red underline) Seems they are not even a decent team. Good thing EB and United didn't get beaten by this team, it would've been embarrassing if they did. 
    Anyway i don't get how IFA Shield ended up inviting an amateur team. 

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Total mismanagement by IFA ensured that matches are not telecast. In the Kolkata League also due to Bidhan Nagar Police the EB-MSC and MB-MSC matches were not telecast. The IFA big wigs and the Officials of the Big clubs are so inefficient that it is no wonder that Kolkata teams continue to perform poorly for almost a decade now. Pathetic management by the Officials who just clutch their Chairs till they are off to the sky !! Unfortunately we just can't kick them out as we are so helpless.
    Has anybody having any idea of USC - Geylang & Mohun Bagan - SJ Dhanmundi match dates ? I don't think this year's IFA Shield will finish.
    I feel banning Sujoy1976 is a bit too much... we should have some funny comments as well. Also hardly anything which qualifies as a Racist remark was said. Come on Administrator... be a sport... you are running a Primary School. Now revoke the ban please.
  • I feel banning Sujoy1976 is a bit too much... we should have some funny comments as well. Also hardly anything which qualifies as a Racist remark was said. Come on Administrator... be a sport... you are running a Primary School. Now revoke the ban please.
    The headmaster is always correct, howsoever wrong he may be!  :D
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Knowing about how the teams were invited and the arrangements were made for the foreign ones, it seems so ridiculous. For example, the Dhanmondi Club was assured by IFA that they can field 5/6 players in the team in the Shield and they came with more foreigners. But after the local clubs protested, they were forced to field just 3. I mean wtf is that? They do not even put much thought into organizing an event! And now, the Bagladeshi club has moved 3 hotels already