Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Coaches can only teach skill not dedication
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If it was that simple @cybertron then you realize that places like the US, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar, Australia etc would be among the best footballing countries in the world right, because these countries already do this... with a lot of money invested as well.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    edited May 2014
    when a player(child) is born he is not aware of his nation , religion and caste....in india there is big population so there is large talent...its common sense ...the thing needed to be done is that coach shud scout talented kids at very young age and proper training is required...if player is born in brazil doesn't make him better than indian bcoz of nation but bcoz of early scouting and proper nurturing.....a player born in england doesn't mean that he is better than any indian  training and exposure makes the difference so here in india people are more so chances are bright,,,,guys saying sfter 30-40 years we will compete in asia cup in proper manner...i say  scout 7-8 years children nurture them and train hem well for 10 years  you will see in 15 years we will have a very good team which will challenge asia title......it common sense that when a lot of people takes part it becomes more challenging and the the one who emerge from that group are best of best ....and in that thing india are more resourceful than any other european.....but again during that 10 years there shud not be any compromise...we need result oriented and 0 tolerence official in terms of decipline....in other words dhoni like captain or narendra modi typo politician as official in AIFF...
    ashindiarudrakuldeep007
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Some might argue why i put dhoni and modi there the reason are that these two are are getting thing done ,....dhoni challenge the presnce of senior player uring his tenure when they are not performing...same goes for modi though he is unpopular in terms of 2002 riot but in development he has done well...and now he is designate PM he already planned his strategy that in cabinet there will be more power less minister....same shud be done in AIFF remove rubber stamp official from AIFF and bring some expert and give full power to them....baan was gud but AIFF didnt gave him power....
    rudrakuldeep007
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @cybertron it's not that all Indian coaches aren't good enough to develop player's.
    Understand that their is no system to develop them.
    PFC try to give their youth team exposure in the local PDFA leagues amd nationwide tournaments as do Lajong FC. But this means U19 player's playing against full grown men, Army teams often on bad fields with questionable referees and poor organisation.
    The Kolkata clubs prefer to play their best player's in the CFL thus denying the top local youth a much needed opportunity in a competitive extended league.
    Only Goa currently provides good opportunities both in the Goa Pro league and he TACA leagues.
    Other countries have extensive youth leagues that run year long or at least season long. They have systems where the better players/ coaches can move up/down to find their levels and also play against age appropriate competition.
    Try to get hold of a copy or download Lakshya..the plans are there...state associations need to start implementing these.
    There are some very good coaches around..like Gavin Aurojo at Dempo, Sukhwinder Singh ( not the old paa-ji) in one of the Punjqb academies , Richard Hood who was at TFA. .and a whole load of others who have developed some good young player's already despite the systems in place.
    Until we start implementing changes to the leagues below the I-League we will see good young player's coming thru as an exception not the norm
    mohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    edited May 2014
    Qatar ,Japan developed in youth system mainly coz of foreign coaches

Just see our under 16 coach watching an EPL match and thinking he is Jose mourinoh and parking the bus

The frenz united coach clearly mentioned it was due to India's defensive play the got back(according to my friends who posted this)

Time to bring top academy coaches

Even a under 16 youth coach of LaLiga team Oscar Bruzon is better than Many Indian coaches this shows quality of our coaches

With These coaches I don't expect India will do any better in under 17 world cup

@gaffertape I have fully read Lakshaya and I'm sure it's not even cared buy Aiff it's a masterpiece of a greatman China or even ASEAN nations would have cared for these things not India
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9970 Points
    edited May 2014
    Goutam Ghosh was OK in the tournament in Qatar last year ... one loss (that too by a 83rd minute goal) and he turns useless.

And they call EB/ MB supporters impatient ...
    mohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    Two losses against academiea says it all
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    no one seeing this team came from 3months long break 
    mohammed_87hassan
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    Such hue and cry is uncalled for....in both the matches boys gave decent performance , in both matches we could see that opponents had better fitness levels and were stronger physically....its not Indian boys were inferior to Malaysians and Indonesians technically , skill wise. I wont blame Goutam Gosh for defensive strategy , what can he do when then boys cannot play full 90 minutes at same tempo.

for the next match fitness should be the main agenda.
    7negiarchakashindia