@gopiajeesh
    Well said dude that's why we are here
    gopiajeesh
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    @Ashlesh is true
    I dont think we will get into too 100 in next 5 years

Aiff academy are so shit
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Just because we lost a match we start talking negative, wonderful! When this same set of boys won against local teams, we complained, wonderful! 

The problem is not in them, it is in us. We should thank the AIFF in providing these type of exposures, so that in the future we don't get beaten by middle east country or a good team by 8 goals to nil. Give them time and exposure.
    rudra
    I think its hard for.peoole to understand india doesnt have a proper futre in football

I.dont wanna be making fake.claims that india is going to world.cup soon or we have bright future

We should understand the level of our youth devolopment our under 16 team loosing to a 2 year old academy

That academy is only 2 years old still they dominated as in all.aspects

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    wht do u really expect from a 1 year old football academy in india ??
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Too much being made pf a 2-1 loss...some naivety by the Indian KIDS, especially defensively.
    Almost all the AIFF coaches are ex-National team player's. .but from what I have seen..99% are terrible coaches. Eg.Syed Sabir Pasha...great striker..but never got out of his comfort zone of coaching India Bank and AIFF teams.
    The lack of coaching ( read league games, tournament's and competitive coaching ) experience of these coaches...means they will keep pasding on the archaic idead that they learned player's + some tidbits they picked up from scott , Wim , Rob or Colm Toal on some course.
    When we offered these "A" License coaches to ISL clubs as asst coaches...most were suitably unimpressed with these coaches.

We need more youth LEAGUES. .when coaches start training amd playig one another weak in weak out...we will find better playets and also coaches who understand development alongside winning.

We are a long way away from all this..but let's hope we can get there in the next 10 yrs
    gopiajeeshrudrasilicon3
    @gaffertape agree with u
    The only way to see India as a decent Asian team in future
    Is sack Scott and co and bring Germans Spaniards or Brazilians
    Even I would live to see Japanese who were involved in Japan's devolopment of football instead of Indians

We will have a bad future with this.coaches
    7neginamewtheldgoalkeepar
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    edited May 2014
    Hmm....... After reading all the above posts I was thinking whether India can take the help of top european and south american football academies in this regard so as to improve the quality of training and produce future star players. Below is the website on top football academies in the world.

www.givemesport.com/341093-top-10-worlds-best-youth-academies
    rudra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why do we need some colume on what are the best Academies in the world?
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 Because people here are complaining about lack of quality coaching and training for our young football players. People here are talking negative about Indian coaches who have AFC 'A' license but are not performing well. It will be feasible to send these coaches to top football academies and learn the way of best football coaching techniques.