Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I say 10 years. 2019 AFC Asian Cup will be hit and miss probably with the 2023 one seeing some progress. 2027 should be where we strike back!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Agreed with rohan....but i feel we wil be competing in 2023 asia cup
    @Preetam One of them, whether 2023 or 2027. We have seven years before 2023 qualifying begins... lets see what we can do.
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    Lets not be too critical of AIFF boys....exposure plays a big role in youth development process....just have a look at the number of competitive games FRENZ Academy boys play....unlike like AIFF boys who are limited to playing against local teams from Kolkata , its good AIFF has shown interest to send its youth team for such a competition...boys will at least get to play 10 matches that are really competitive.

Suprising for me is the performance of Timor Leste u16 which did not even participate in AFC u16 Q.
    ArsenalFan700
    @dhungel35 You are 100% right. We complain to much on IFN. We complained when the AIFF Academy boys were beating local sides 8-0 and now we are complaining when they play Academy kids who play against good opposition on a regular basis.

Just no winning on IFN.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    If India need a good team in next 10 years which is technically superior

AIFF should sack all coaches involved in youth system go to Germany or Spain get coaches from a club academy scout talent open Mire academies

Our current under.16 coach thinks he is Jose Mourinoh watches an EPL match and makes our under 16 boys park the bus
    The entire youth set-up needs to be cleaned up and revamped to suit the ideas of Wim Koevermans. All coaches should be selected personally by him.
    Fuck Brasil Football Academy. Just by hiring any bloody coach from a country where football is played "religiously" won't do shit. If I want a man who can get some better fitness and sharpness into my team I will hire an American, if I wan't a man who will improve the teams technical and ball ability I will go with a Dutchman, German, Spaniard. If I want flair, go with a Brazilian.

My suggestion would be a brand new wholesale revamp of the entire system... something that has not actually happened yet. Literally look into where we are lacking and plan on fixing it. Get Wim more involved. Entise some people through whatever plan we can come up with and seriously work on a long-term and short-term vision and goal which can see Indian football reach specific stages.
    namewtheldgoalkeepargopiajeesh
    Germans are best to technically develop player along with Spaniards Brazilian will give technical ability+physical ability

But I now think Scott o donnel and co should be sacked

In future India team will be full of players from gown academies like SESA BFA SCG AVADEMY SFC AVADEMY