Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10480 Points
    Now academies are becoming national teams in aiff report
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    I don't think this team can be termed as Indian under-16 team as the best team will have players from all the academies of India. Even Wahingdoh kids performed well during their Euro tour and there's always 1-2 kids from tfa sesa  who will easily get into the team
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That is so true. We spot players for the U15/U16 side but then we never branch out to other players until the U23 level and by then it is useless.

That is why we need to find a way to get more academies. There should be, ideally, 2-3 professional academies in each major city in India and by professional I mean the whole damn thing. Coaching from mean who have at least an AFC "B" License, U18-U12 teams at least, good facilities, and other things which I can not think off the top of my head right now. Of course all this will take money and money we do not have but this is what we should aspire to otherwise we might as well continue calling some random S.League youth team the Singapore youth national team all the time.
    munna219777
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    What the hell is this? If our youth team cannot beat Singapore youth team then how are we gonna beat youth teams of Japan, Uzbekistan or South Korea?

Is it possible to teach our young players more quickly? Pep Guardiola should be made head coach of AIFF XI U-16 team in future. Only then we can beat Malaysian and Indonesian youth teams by a big margin. By the way, what is the salary of Pep Guardiola?
    goalkeeparsamiam7negipreetammohammed_87hassan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29598 Points
    100000000000000000000000 $$ to join our u16 team
    @Ashlesh So this means if it was Singapore national youth team and not club youth team then we would have lost this match.

@goalkeepar Please don't make fun of my comments as mentioned above. This is a very serious issue for Indian football. I think Pep Guardiola gets $15 million dollars per year from Bayern Munich. The finance ministry and sports ministry should intervene in this regard.

7negigoalkeeparAshleshmohammed_87hassan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29598 Points
    are u serious bro :O @cybertron pep guardiola as our u16 coach and salary paid by pm modi?
    Okay enough is enough for today. Time for some sleep.
    7negisamiam
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10480 Points
    edited June 2014
    We shouldd bring la liga academy coaches

Celta d vigo under 14 coach oscar bruzon was better than many indian coaches
    @mohammed_87hassan But he is still head coach of Sporting Clube de Goa.