Netherlands Tour of Indian U-16 Team

Comments

• shibiershibier 2997 Points
    I am confused ... The same team who played much better football against Kuwait U16 , Lebanon U 16 , Tajik U16 cant keep the same momentum after one year against the South east Asian U16 academy teams. Is this Academy teams are really  much stronger than the west asain U16 teams ?? or we forgot the basics after one year ?? 
    Deb_Ban
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @shibier This is what I am trying to say here. Countries such as Thailand and Malaysia are quickly trying to catch up with Japan and Australia. AIFF should work hard and do something about it or else we may see South East asian countries qualify for World Cup in future. India with a billion strong population are unable to produce a world class football team. 

AIFF should give assurance to our young Indian players that their future is secure and they perform their best. Millions of dollars earned from ISL should be used to set-up world class football academies with top UEFA-A and AFC- A license coaches. A technical team should be sent by AIFF to La Masia football academy in Barcelona, Spain so that new ideas can be brought to India. Feyenoord soccer academy in Rotterdam, Netherlands are also very good and their should also be taken.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    @Cybertron Your enthusiasm and passion is commending but please be constructive in comment. Once in a while, its good to be in dreamworld but grow up. Asking government for investing without any reason is dumb and foolish. Heck there are other problems in India to be solved by govt than football alone. 

And, kindly dont take it wrong way, your are one of the proud member of IFN family and I am happy to know about you.
    @reddevil87 Thank you, at least someone is able to understand the main reason behind demise of Indian football. 

I am not saying the government should directly invest only taxpayers money for the development of Indian football. The money earned by AIFF from the upcoming Indian Super League and their commercial partner IMG-Reliance should be used diligently for proper football infrastructure, salaries for future players etc so that football fans in India may see the national team qualify for World Cup in future.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Better from you. But the question remains why would a private venture IMG-Reliance would like to invest when they want profit in the end, which is difficult at current scenario. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10480 Points
    edited June 2014
    @Cyberton yes bruzon is in experienced he has coached only under 14,16 teams of mid table laliga club
    but still better than Indians

Such coaches must be brought and asked to coach Indian academies
    SoccerStarDeb_Ban
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    Just finished watching AIFF XI last game against home united....any other day it would have been a tennis scoreline but it just wasn't our day...

Today's score prediction : 6-0 in favour of india.
    mohammed_87hassan
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    Krishna seems to be heading Robin Singh way....even after missing a bagful of chances he always makes the playing XI.
    namewtheld
    Well I have seen the whole video mentioned above and good job by our players. Our young players still need more improvement if they need to beat top teams in Asia. The passing between players was good. There were two players who I think were good. I still think they can improve much more if they are sent for practice matches with some of the best young teams in europe such as Nigeria or Mexico or England etc.............