Karnataka - BDFA Football leagues - All divisons

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, I hope this will be a "B" team. Perfect chance for younger guys to shine.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Bangalore Super Division League features the top ten teams of Bangalore affiliated to the BDFA competing for the George Hoover Trophy. The league would be played in a single leg format where all the teams play each other once. All the matches shall be played at the Bangalore Football Stadium, Ashok Nagar. The talk of ghe town, the trend setters, Bengaluru FC Start of as favourites to win the title of the BDFA Banaglore Super Division Football League. HAL have invested heavily with a 34man squad. After failing to meet the AFC criteria to compete in the I-League Second Division will be keen on winning top spot in battle for local supremacy. South United have put all their faith in the youngsters who have had a year's time to develop under coach Raman Vijayan. ASC and MEG's players are aging and there have been no new inclusions in the recent past. They would be happy to settle for a mid table finish. CIL,after a dreadful run last season have managed to bring themselves back into the Super Division and put up a good squad in place under coach Thomas Joseph. Jawahar Union are a team with full of energy and confidence following their promotion into the top flight alongside CIL in the BDFA Bangalore A Divison.RWF start off as relegation favorites with a consistent drops and raises back and forth from the Super Division to A Divsion. Sadl, KSP and KGF ACademy have failed to register their teams for this campaign following respective management decisions citing lack of funds and facilities.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @rudra da subhajyoti da might be in a better position na?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC playing all it's U-19 team , the boys who went to I-League U-19.
    half of those boys are U-17, but they might bring in some fringe I-League squad players like Shankar S , Ricardo Cardoza and Karan Sawhney to help against HAL and other senior teams.
    Richard Hood will be coaching/

BDFA must be hoping to make some gate receipts this year with BFC playing  :))
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited May 2014
    Will the U19 team even draw the same amount of fans as the first-team, the team with the clubs foreigners and Indians like Chhetri and Singh?

Good luck to them anyway, hope they do well. My wish here is for some random player on one of these company teams to rise up and do well in the league and even give Bengaluru FC a run for their money and then BFC give him a trial.

@Gaffertape Will Ashley Westwood and/or Praydum Reddy be watching these games?
    Deb_Bankarenesudhakar2050
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    What a name for the team "Income Tax", is this team administered by the Income tax department?

Will Udanta play for BFC? Great chance for the youngster if he does.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Udanta spotted in Bangalore at the ground...but doubt he will play..contract only starts from June 1st
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    edited May 2014
    This would have been a great chance for him or a stepping stone but he would get his chance soon.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    It's half time at the Bangalore Football Stadium and BFC lead South United 1-0 through a Karan Sawhney goal.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    FULL TIME and the game between Bengaluru FC and South United has ended 1-1 ‪#‎BDFASuperDivision‬ Big up to all you fans who came to support!