New coach for Indian Football Team

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Back to India

After 10 years, 4 national teams, a year in the English Championship and the Greek Super League not to mention several years in the Cypriot top league I will be heading over to India at the end of this month. I am really excted and looking forward to getting down to work.

India presents a huge challenge and another opportunity for me to do what I do best build teams, I know this is going to be a tough job for a number of reasons and it is a job that I will give everything I have, as I always do. Of course things have changed over the last 10 years and while there have been some very good steps forward there is much to do going forward.The introduction of the ISL has seen Indians embrace the beautiful game like never before, it has given new impetuous and now we must all pull together and get India back on the right track.

I must say however that it was not easy to leave Rwanda after we had done exceptionally well this past year, but after looking at everything that is happening in India and that I had the opportunity to be part of the process it was something I could not turn down.I of course would like to wish the players and the Association in Rwanda continued success and hope the climb up the FIFA rankings ladder goes on currently 68.!!

I am due to arrive at the end of this month and am really looking forward to getting down to work. One thing I will say is this, if we are to be successful it is going to take the entire Indian football community to make it happen

JAI HIND

http://stephenconstantine.com/blog/4586126131

munna219777
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Should we open a new thread - The second innings on Stefan Constantine? Provide me link if someone already opened it,
    Deb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
  • LeedsonLeedson 51 Points
    During savio mederia's era india played more than 12 matches in a year and played against world class teams like bayern munich and top quality teams like zambia,oman,azerbaijan, and aiif arranged kind of facilities for him but that loser was complete failure,and that time aiff was planning to play frendly against south afrtica and some world class teams wetre interested to play frendlies with india,but manyof them finally lost interest after disaterous perfomance in afc chalenge cup under savio
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited August 2015
    http://espn.uol.com.br/noticia/528834_alexandre-gallo-foi-demitido-da-cbf-em-maio-por-convocar-gremista-lesionado

So, this guy was just sacked as Brazil U20 head coach. Seems to fit the bill for what India could use if (when) Stephen Constantine is sacked.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Why this kolaveri about SC? he may not have the best technical nous but surely we don't believe that Pep would take the current NT to Asian Cup glories?? I think SC is quite adequate for the talent we have in NT (eventhough he should have come MUCH CHEAPER without chutiya's vested interests )where we surely need to focus on is the coaches for the elite academies and pvt academies, there we should be investing on not only coaches but physio, physical trainers, bio mechanics experts, analysts. They should reap more dividends for Indian football.
    munna219777Deb_BanEastBengalPride
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    we have good experience with a youth team coach being our senior team coach --wim... I guess we should play safe in our next recruitment with some senior level manager
    munna219777