Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}">COURTESY VAIBHAV<br><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Jose Ramirez Barreto stats for MOHUN BAGAN..<br> <br> Total matches played- 397<br> Total goals scored- 227<br> <br><span class="text_exposed_show"> Total NFL/I league matches played- 187<br> Total NFL/I league goals- 93<br> <br> Total Hattricks- 10<br> Total no.of goals vs EAST BENGAL- 17<br> <br> Top scorer in Tournaments- 10 times<br> Top scorer in NFL/I league- 1 time<br> <br> Best goal(according to himself)- vs EAST BENGAL 2007 in precense of FIFA President Mr.Sepp Blatter<br> <br> Courtesy- The telegraph<br> Note:- All are his MOHUN BAGAN Stats..<br> <br> Glad that this Legend played for our Club..<br> </span></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">There will be a half an hour programme on 6th May,2012 at Salt Lake Stadium...<br>
    The programme will be a felicititation for MOHUN BAGAN Legend Jose
    Ramirez Barreto who will be playing his last I league match for MOHUN
    BAGAN..<br> In the ceremony Barreto will be presented with a Silver
    Boat,Lifetime MOHUN BAGAN membership & nominated for MOHUN BAGAN
    Ratna..<br> Barreto's family & Mr.Madan Mitra, Sports Minister(WEST
    BENGAL) will be present on the occasion & he accompanied by his entire family will do a lap around Salt Lake Stadium in a jeep convertible before Kickoff vs PUNE FC..  <br></span></h6><br>Entry is free (MB pays for your ticket) Expected strength will near a hundred thousand for sure.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Are even the East Bengal supporters expeted to come? Otherwise it would not be possible to get close to that figure
    edited May 2012
    Lot of folks are going to show up from districts like Burdwan, Midnapore, some even from North Bengal. Now these folks are very passionate which has impressed me. I talked with a few folks from Burdwan and it's interesting how they feel 2 hrs back and forth each way train ride is worth it for Mohun Bagan. <div><br></div><div>Not sure whether it will reach the exact figure but that's the estimate from the fans club chapters all over the state. </div><div><br></div><div>What I would be most interested to see is how Pune FC players fare in that atmosphere and mind you, these are not peaceful peanut munchers who form majority of the Goanese crowd at Fatorda or red cap toting new kid on the block at Balewadi.  There will be hell lot of passion and drama in the stands, already there are plans doing Mexican waves yelling Barretto's name all through out the game. Fans are going all out to make the day memorable for Barretto, so they will take nothing less than a thumping win.</div><div>EXTREME PASSION vs PROFESSIONALISM, who wins, time will tell.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    projenator wrote:
    Lot of folks are going to show up from districts like Burdwan, Midnapore, some even from North Bengal. Now these folks are very passionate which has impressed me. I talked with a few folks from Burdwan and it's interesting how they feel 2 hrs back and forth each way train ride is worth it for Mohun Bagan. <div><br></div><div>Not sure whether it will reach the exact figure but that's the estimate from the fans club chapters all over the state. </div><div><br></div><div>What I would be most interested to see is how Pune FC players fare in that atmosphere and mind you, these are not peaceful peanut munchers who form majority of the Goanese crowd at Fatorda or red cap toting new kid on the block at Balewadi.  There will be hell lot of passion and drama in the stands, already there are plans doing Mexican waves yelling Barretto's name all through out the game. Fans are going all out to make the day memorable for Barretto, so they will take nothing less than a thumping win.</div><div>EXTREME PASSION vs PROFESSIONALISM, who wins, time will tell.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>wowwww</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Wish I were in Kolkata. Would be a sight. I am not gonna miss it on TV
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    This is dream come true for me!!! 
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    No College that day so i shall be one among 1 lakh 20 thousand................
    My sense says it will be around 80 to 90 thousand, tending towards the hundred thousand mark. No way do I expect it to cross hundred thousand, even in my dreams. <br><br><br>
    edited May 2012
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">JRB
    has chosen his best XI from everyone he played with over the years at Bagan. <br></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Goal - Hemanta Dora. Defence - Dulal B, Debjit
    G, Omolo S, Lolendra S. Midfield - James S, Satyajit C, Basudeb M,
    Renedy S. Strikers - JRB & Bhaichung B.</span></h6><span><span class="UIActionLinks UIActionLinks_bottom" data-ft="{"tn":"=","type":20}"><button class="like_link stat_elem as_link" title="Like this item" type="submit" name="like" data-ft="{"tn":">","type":22}"></button></span></span>