Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    To be honest, KEB team, especially the defence recruiting has been a dream. KEB doesn't have big bucks but they are way more judicious and visionary.  KEB prime weakness is their coach, with lots of strategy limitations, the more he stays, the more will he get exposed.  I absolutely hate it when foreign coaches finish off promising Indian player's career with that oft repeated diplomatic statement "He doesn't fit into my scheme of things", what non sense ?<br><br>Two wonderful recruits, Ravinder and Charan Rai, couldn't even make it to the starting eleven in the I league, I understand enough football to call that UTTER NON SENSE from a second grade foreign coach<br>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Why is Mehrajuddin still an asset?

I think bagan is seriously missing a good blocker or defensive mideo in their ranks. Mehraj is a tested material. Should be good buy
    somesh wrote:
    Why is Mehrajuddin still an asset?

I think bagan is seriously missing a good blocker or defensive mideo in their ranks. Mehraj is a tested material. Should be good buy
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I know an easy trick to make Mehraj useless. Just make him run behind u. Once he reaches the other side of the ground, he will take 10 minutes to return back to his position. 9 times this and you are done  =))
    And now a days mehraj has gone into more religious practice than football. I don't know whether he's in good shape or not
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">MB squad is bit better than last year, but I am skeptical about the midfield though this time. Defense is better but not upto the mark. The attack is really start studded.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Meanwhile Fela (arrows) joining MB? He would not get playing time at all.</font></div>
    edited May 2012
    those who don't understand Bengali, Barretto's speech(in English) starts around 3:20 mins and ends around 7 min. He starts interacting with reporters around 9 min The rest should not matter.<br>
    reddevil87 wrote:
    <font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">MB squad is bit better than last year, but I am skeptical about the midfield though this time. Defense is better but not upto the mark. The attack is really start studded.</font><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana">Meanwhile Fela (arrows) joining MB? He would not get playing time at all.</font></div>

<br><br>Lot will depend upon the foreign midfield recruit. If MB recruiters can pull it off, which is too much to expect from such bunglers. then the entire complexion of the team will change, otherwise the very familiar story.<br>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">The
    channels reported talks are on with the Maldive national team coach.
    This guy is East European, most probably Hungarian, if I remember
    correctly. People who travel abroad will know very well the economic
    prosperity of Hungary. In absence of opportunities in their own
    countries, these second grade coaches scout opportunities in Asia where
    they are lapped up given the preference towards white skin here. On top
    of that, I watched all Maldive games during this year's SAFF. In the
    game against India, he did not play that very effective tall long haired
    guy who usually is a stalwart in the Maldive midfield to the surprise
    of experts like Novy Kapadia et al maybe because of that same funny
    reason which foreign coaches mete out with alarming regularity,"He does
    not fit in my scheme of things". In the absence of that guy, India
    started dominating the midfield and Jeje was allowed to hold on to balls