Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Mohun Bagan v Mumbai FC tie on coming Sunday will kick off at 19-05 & not at 16-30
    deepakcmunna219777
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points

“10000 Sanjoy Sen”To Be Present At Barasat On Sunday Against Mumbai FC

AIFF punishment barres Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen to sit in the dugout For the remaining I-league matches after he made some wrong statement against AIFF in the ACL match against Tampine Rovers.

Although, Sanjoy is banned by AIFF from sitting in the dugout he will be present in the whole Barasat Stadium. How?

10000 masks of Sanjoy Sen will be portrayed amongst all the supporters as they will cheer for their favourite club. Sanjoy Sen’s 10000 masks is being manufactured at Baithakkhana Market, Sealdah. Mohammed Asgar has been given the order to manufacture this mask. Asgar will delivered these masks on March 11 to the Mohun Bagan supporters. Per piece will cost Rs. 1.75. The total cost for the masks will be approximately around Rs 17,500.

Subir Das, a Mohun Bagan supporter has taken the initiative to portray the masks of Sanjoy Sen. “Apart from this, we will put on banners and facetoons which will cost around Rs.25000 in total”, Subir Das quoted as saying.

Earlier, Mariners supporters took the decision to agitate around the IFA office but they changed their stance and planned for something different. Recently they posted this on social media, and one of the supporters from Vizag named Surajit Nandy immediately contributed an amount of Rs 8750 then and there. Other supporters also contributed with various amounts from Rs 500 to Rs 1000.

Sunanda Dhar, I-League CEO quoted as saying, “I don’t want to comment anything as such. This is the decision of the Disciplinary Committee. We don’t have the right to say anything. Nobody can influence their decision.”

sanvedjadhavBrainFallINDIAnamewtheldDeb_BangoalkeeparRonnydeepakcgaffertapedeepukarenesudhakar2050and 2 others.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Sd should have added a caveat..."except madam" at the end....jokers
    edited March 2016
    The focus shifts to I-League match with Mumbai FC since South China match is now history. Let the team play the way that suits them  the best i.e. attack from the word go. Whenever they did this they pocketed the match in the 1st. half itself. I still believe that safety first strategy against EB & Mumbai FC cost us 4 points. Just see how after Mohun Bagan conceded the goal they cut EB defence to pieces during the remainder of the match. Same was the case in the Mumbai FC match (in the 2nd. half). I expect that Sanjoy Sen will adapt this strategy (even though he will not be there in the bench) in the 3 remaining games in March. 

Deb_Bandeepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    The defence is also doing just fine ...
    Yes...since we are not playing the opponent's scorer (Raju)
    deepakcgoalkeeparDeb_Banmunna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    And we all were expecting a Partiek Sindhe
    edited March 2016
    An appeal

As we all are aware of Bapi Majhi's illness & enourmous Medical expenses incurred especially towards Chemotherapy,

I request any of our Registered Fan Group to come forward to arrange some money for his treatment.

We have 3 more home matches in I-League & atleast 1 (if not 2) in Federation Cup  & all will be played at Barasat. If a collection of Rs. 10/- only from each spectator (irrespective of Members or ticket holders) is made on each match day & I'm sure nobody will refuse, a collection of something between 1.2 to 1.5 L can be made every match. This money can be of immense help towards Medical expenses of Bapi Majhi. We all want to see Bapi Majhi back in his trademark dress waving our Club flag.

Please come forward. 

deepakcBrainFallINDIADeb_Bandeepukarenesudhakar2050
    After yesterday's win, Mohun Bagan have 2 more games in March. Both are very important. A win tomorrow will almost put us on the verge of last 16 in AFC Cup. Then the Aizwal match at Aizwal where we will be without Sony, Preetam, Pranoy & Jeje. But fortunately we do have a Coach whom I have not yet seen lamenting over missing any player (a rare thing considering some others who start crying for any  player who becomes unavailable). Remember last year he never cried when Sony was Red carded in the Dempo match or Balwant was Red carded in the Wahingdoh match. Thus I strongly believe Sanjoy Sen's boys will come out of the Aizwal challenge with flying colours.
    Joy Mohun Bagan
    Joy Sanjoy Sen
    deepakcsanvedjadhavDeb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    True....Sanjoy has really conducted well despite all the troubles in club and by Aiff....sharp contrast to Ashley who has everything laid on a platter.....