Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Why Sony Norde will not be there for Aizawl Match? Suspension or International Commitment?
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    International commitment
    Tomorrow we have the last match of March. Though Mohun Bagan are at the Top while Aizwal are at the bottom, I expect a tough end to end contest. Position in the League Table does not matter & it is the 90 m battle that really counts. Aizwal played splendidly in the I-League opening match & they did the same against other teams as well. Perhaps because of lack of experience & a goal scorer up front they are lying at the bottom.So I expect a real entertaining match. Mohun Bagan team knows the importance of this match & expect a perfect team game again tomorrow as they have done in this year's I-League & AFC Cup.
    Joy Mohun Bagan
    deepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    The main obstacles would be absence of key players, shifting of focus, traveling stress. But I am sure they have the wherewithal to care of these.

Is Sen with the team?
    deepakc
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    lol deepaksc there are less injury worries  for mb . see bfc has eugeson, robinsingh, johnwalker,udanta, shankar  that to start of i-league or middle  so there performance was detterioated & couldnot repeat previous performance
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Sen not on the bench. His suspension continues....
    Sanjoy Sen is with the team but will not sit on the Bench.
    Champion material should not worry too much about who is available & who is not. Our Coach has also injected the same to the players. So if we can win...fine if can't we still have 4 matches to win.
    Just expect the players to give their best & hopefully we will Win.
    Joy Mohun Bagan
    deepakcDeb_Ban
    With Sony Norde travelling all over the World before the derby & is expect to reach Kolkata only on Friday, I don't think he will be in a position to play for full 90 m on Saturday. We need him to rattle EB defence but it will be wise to field him after 30 m. Till he is fielded Mohun Bagan should play keep ball game & go for counter attacks if possible. EB will attack as it is a must win match for them but a draw would not be bad for us. So once Sony comes in Mohun Bagan can alter strategy & go for attack which is their best weapon. I prefer following line-up to start.
    Debjit
    Prabir-Luciano-Kingshuk-Dhanachandra
    Katsumi-Lenny-Pranoy-Manish (U-22 quota... to be replaced by Sony Norde at the half hour mark)
    Jeje-Glen
    Soccerlover
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Dhana is an absolute fucker. The way he plays, we used to play in our school days! Kingshuk is a tad better; however what these guys do whenever the ball comes to them is to just blast the ball away. Thats not the way, as u lose possession and everytime its not expected that Halder would come to the rescue. No wonder, Halder is amongst the highest who have earned yellow cards this season. 

And as i keep on saying, how many players have Sanjoy Sen developed in his tenure of almost two years at the helm in Bagan? He has been working with Kingshuk, Pritam, Dhana, Bhargava, Moula, Ram, Souvik and these guys have either gone into oblivion or have become worse. And am not saying b'cos Bagan lost to Aizwal; I have been saying so for a long time; If u have the best bench strength in the country, u ought to win against the bottom ranked team without 3/4 key players. He has screwed it up with his long ball(read blasting) theory; there was no wing play yesterday, Bagan have not been playing 3 / 4 passes amongst themselves in the entire league and its b'cos of individual brilliance of Sony(mainly his assists) and Jeje's goal scoring ability that Bagan have managed to scrape through on numerous occasions this year.  

Instead of getting carried away by making statements like "Joy Mohun Bagan" (which are typical FB statements), better to have a better perspective and have a meaningful discussions - which is what IFN is all about. 

Cheers!
    sanvedjadhavalecsgaffertapekartik91AKBkarenesudhakar2050
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Dude this is the most mature football team in the country bar none....u can only win against your opponents....its not MB's fault that India doesn't have even 5 quality football sides left. @Soccerlover
    gaffertapeAKB