Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    If the Coach does not have strategy, players except a few are not worth then Mohun Bagan would not have won I-League last year & remained a contender for this year also, not to forget their AFC Cup show. Only individual brilliance of one or two can not carry the team thus far.
    Joy Mohun Bagan ........
    I repeat Joy Mohun Bagan (some body likes it or not)

deepakc
    Bagan not playing 3-4 passes in the entire league ??? Watch Sony Norde's 2nd goal goal against Shivajians & this is not the only occasion. I have watched many many 10-15 passes being played at a single go in Barasat & also in tv (away matches). Aizwal was a bad day in office in every respect. One Aizwal show can't take away the good things achieved by this team.
    deepakc
    edited April 2016
    Let us re group & focus on winning the remaining 3 matches. Also the team should be mentally tuned to play without Sony Norde whose "play acting" outside the field has surely left a bad taste. The Club paid for his ticket so that he could reach Bagdogra by an early morning flight from Delhi. Instead he took an early morning flight to Kolkata to take his girl friend & reached Siliguri by evening. The doctor who saw him said he had a bit of swelling around his knee & regular ice-pack during the night & morning would make him fit to play. But he declared himself unfit & stayed away. Mind you this was a very important match & big players are not known to miss such games even if they had some minor niggles.This shows his commitment.
    I remember one young Fast bowler named Kapil Dev used ice-pack on his swollen left knee (which bears the maximum impact every time he bowled) all through the night in Melbourne (1981) & won the Test Match for his Country by taking 5-28 & dismissing mighty Australia for 83. There lies the difference between a Legend (at that time in the making) & ordinary mortal (who played for just 11m in the 2nd. Panama match, remember he was not fielded in the 1st. match).
    I think Sony Norde must be having some different problems. I don't think it is payment issue, as payment is being made to the players....of course it is delayed but so long Tutu Babu is there each & every player will get his due by the time the season ends & Norde also knows it. If it is a dirty black mailing trick then sooner we get rid of such person the better or there is some hidden story ???
    No individual is bigger than the Club......so I sincerely hope that we play the remainder of the I-League without him.....come what may. We don't want a Prima Donna in our team.
    reddevil87deepakcmunna219777
    edited April 2016
    Santosh Kumar the joker did not remember that he had yellow card with him, other wise a minimum of 5 YC would have been shown by the 16th. m of the match (no need to explain to which team) which was also told by Novy. Then all of a sudden we saw the height of inconsistency when he saw one Hand touching the ball inside the box.... delighted that he was...he blew for Penalty & flashed his thus far invisible yellow card. But that Idiot forgot that if an attacker handles the ball inside the box then it can not be a Penalty. Anyway Referee is always right. But after seeing many matches officiated by Santosh Kumar I'm sure he must be a good Auto driver than a referee. Had he committed blunders after blunders like what he did today (mostly one sided though) while driving his Auto we could not have seen how big an Idiot he is as a Referee.
    Good Luck Santosh Kumar......whatever goes up always comes down. Be careful while driving your Auto as you seem to be having eye sight problem. 
    EastBengalPrideDeb_Banmunna219777deepakcgaffertapekarenesudhakar2050goalkeeparkuldeep007
    edited April 2016
    Mohun Bagan v Santosh Kumar..... I readily remember these 3 matches:
    Scene 1: 9th. February 2013 v EB.....midway through the 2nd half..... Tolgay's goal bound scorcher was parried away by Okpara with his left hand...... Santosh Kumar standing between Tolgay & Okpara  does not give a Penalty.
    Scene 2: 28th. January 2015 v Salgaocar.....midway through the 2nd. half....Balwant somehow gets his head to a cross from the right....Subrata Paul completely misses the flight.....the ball rolls inside the goal...Paul starts to blame his defenders.....ohhh lo.....Santosh Kumar awards a free kick (for an invisible foul committed by some ghost). Paul has a broad smile.
    Scene 3: 2nd. April 2016 v EB.......Santosh Kumar had serious eye sight problem as he could not find his Cards for the fouls committed to Katsumi & Glen (mostly from behind & when they were on the run). Come 39th. minute....he suddenly sees Luciano pulling Ranty's shirt from side (which happens in every match 50 times at either box in a match).......he blows his whistle & points to the spot....finds his Card at last & flashes out to Luciano. But more importantly... because of his eye sight problem he misses out Ranty's handball. Also here Ranty was facing his own goal & not Mohun Bagan goal.
    I heard somebody saying Mohun Bagan were also awarded a soft Penalty but after seeing videos a number of times..I can say that
    (a) Jeje was moving towards the goal with the ball,
    (b) his shirt was pulled from behind &
    (c) as he was still moving he was pushed from behind.
    Now if that is a soft Penalty then the other one must be a "baby football" Penalty.
    If our Referees are so strict on only shirt pulling (from 2nd. April 2016 of course), I expect some 10-15 Penalties being awarded in every remaining I-League match.
    But realistically I believe not every Referee is Santosh Kumar & the game will move on allowing a fair result which neither team can have any objection. Let us have a fair...exciting...tension packed 90 odd minutes in each of the remaining I-League matches & I-League has a Deserving Champion.
    I also strongly believe Champion aspirants don't require external help, they require fair supervision.    
    deepakcmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Champion aspirants need a player who can score from a penalty as well :D
    deepakcmunna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Santosh Kumar also waved away a penalty when Shilton Pal clattered Robin Singh when the latter was clean thru on goal.
    Instead of a penalty he gave a goal kick...thus implying that the GK didn't even make contact with the ball.
    Had he given the tight decision...a Penalty and red card...BFC would've most likely won the league last year....as that would've been 2-0 with 10 mins left against 10men

The guy Sanrosh isn't biased against Mohun BAGAN... he is just a very very bad referee
    munna219777Nagendradeepakckarenesudhakar2050samkartik91reddevil87sanvedjadhav
  • samsam 16533 Points
    100% agree with @gaffertape ;
    I said the same thing to the people around me when I saw Santosh is coming out of the tunnel to officiate the derby and he kept my faith. Alas !!
    gaffertape
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Trouble for Mohun Bagan , Fined by FIFA and AFC