Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30211 Points
    http://xtratime.in/mohun-bagan-will-be-my-first-priority-in-the-next-season-as-well-sony-norde/

Mohun Bagan will be my first priority in the next season as well: Sony Norde

Kolkata: Kolkata giant Mohun Bagan will play their final match of the ongoing season on 31st of May when they will face Bangladesh based outfit Abahani Limited Dhaka in their last AFC Cup encounter of this season in Bangladesh. After the match, all the key players of this season would be released by the Green and Maroon Brigade.

There is still a lot of doubt whether East Bengal and Mohun Bagan will play in next season’s ISL or they will continue playing the I-League. Though Mohun Bagan’s star forward Sony Norde is preferring his present team for the next season as well. He said, “After playing the final match against Abahani I will return to my country and after a month I will talk to the officials about my future, but Mohun Bagan will always be my first priority for the next season.”

The Haitian International also thinks that if the ISL and I-league merge in near future, it will help Indian players, “I think it might help Indian players to grow as a complete footballer. Whatever is necessary for the betterment of Indian football should be done,” said Sony.

There is a big chance that the I-League and ISL will run simultaneously from next season. The players have to choose one particular league at that time. On being asked about the matter Norde said, “We have to choose the No.1 league of the country. If the I-League is the official league of the country, then we have to choose it and same goes for the ISL. According to me I-League is tougher than the ISL. But let’s hope a good solution will come out for the betterment of the Indian football.”

Norde said he has offers from Bengaluru and many other franchises too for the next season, but he will decide his future after talking to the Mohun Bagan officials, as he wants to play in Mohun Bagan in the next season too.

Carbon_14
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Yea, b'cos that bastard knows, no other clubs would be fool an/or benevolent enough to pay him so much! 
    Carbon_14shubham_northeasternBrainFallINDIAmunna219777ashindia
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points

East Bengal planning to rope on Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen

Source - Xtratime
    • Sanjay03 1

Sanjoy Sen’s contract with Mohun Bagan ends on 31st May. File Pic

Kolkata: Kolkata giant Mohun Bagan will play their final match of the season against Bangladeshi side Dhaka Abahani limited on 31st of May. After that their contract with Coach Sanjoy Sen will expire. Knowing well that their arch-rival East Bengal have shown their interest to sign the former I-League winning coach for the next season. East Bengal’s Technical Committee head Monoranjan Bhattacharya who has also been given the full authority to pick the team for the next season said,” We have his name in our consideration but I cannot comment on anything right now. We have a meeting regarding the team build-up for the next season on Monday. Further discussion will be done in the meeting.”

On being asked about the matter Mohun Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen said,” I have a contract with Mohun Bagan till 31st May. If, any other club ever gives me any such offers, I will think about it after the end of May. But, right at this moment, there are no such thoughts in my head at present.”

There is a lot of doubt about Sen’s future in Mohun Bagan. The officials had given him the best team compared to last two years, but he failed to give any positive results as the Green and Maroon team failed to win any trophy in this season. The Mohun Bagan management hasn’t shown any interest to keep him for the next season.

The East Bengal officials have also been in touch with current I-League winning coach Khalid Jamil. Only time will tell who will sign for the Red & Gold side. According to sources East Bengal’s offer for Sanjoy Sen is quite attractive too. On the flip side of it arch-rivals Mohun Bagan too have shown their interest to sign Aizawl’s I-League winning coach. If Sanjoy leaves Mohun Bagan after the current season, Khalid is their first choice too.   But both the clubs are playing it steadily as there is still confusion that whether the Kolkata giants will play the ISL or not.

Request EB to plsssssssssssssssssssss make another mistake and have his asshole leave Bagan! :D 

Carbon_14deepak dedhadeepakcshakkeerKMashindiamunna219777
    http://xtratime.in/big-blow-for-mohun-bagan-as-club-president-resigns/

Big blow for Mohun Bagan, as club President resigns

Mohun Bagan President Tutu Bose resigns  Image Twitter

Kolkata:
       Mohun Bagan gets a big blow as their President and the pillar behind the success of the club resigns from his tenure. The club has been more than a part of his life and a constant resource for the club which was without any sponsor for the last couple of seasons. His financial and moral support helped the team to become stronger at a time when the club was going through a crisis period.
      Deb_Banmunna219777EastBengalPrideCarbon_14mohammed_87hassan
    • samsam 16533 Points
      edited June 2017
      Don't worry. He will still sponsor the team. Has to make his money white, man. Try to understand. No one does a free charity of that scale.  ;)
      munna219777Carbon_14spartaatuljgAKBashindia
    • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
      edited June 2017
      Throwing tantrums at this age and stage.
    • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
      No, it's a succession strategy. He will move to the background while his son Srinjoy Bose who is a current assistant secretary, will probably become President.
      munna219777Carbon_14archak
      Some reports suggest that he was having some disagreements with the current club officials regarding the issue of the merger of the I-league and the ISL
      munna219777Carbon_14Ashkaul5
    • Ashkaul5Ashkaul5 Jammu849 Points
      So was he in favour or against .
    • karanshkaransh 542 Points
      Isn't it surprising only EastBengal supporters are commenting over this issue. Where are the denizens of this thread. Mohun Bagan supporters have ditched their club.