Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    The club has ditched their fans.....at best it will fade into insignificance like Md Sporting have done. For ileague clubs to become relevant again (Goa & bengal), they need to start recruiting young talent and locking them into long term contracts. Then make money by selling them to the circus. 2nd ly goan clubs need to be persuaded by the big 2 to come back into ileague (for their own selfish interest) & they need to higher a real CEO and an event management company to recreate buzz around a 12 team ileague. They have been so easily taken apart by IMG bcoz they didnt stand together. They need to come back as a group.
    goalkeeparCarbon_14Deb_Banmunna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited June 2017
    Yesterday's happening indicates neither Fans ditching the Club nor the Club ditching the Fans. Sometimes some extreme & sudden steps are required to eradicate some diseases. There is a disease called AM in the Club, he can't talk, write, walk or stand but has stuck like Fevicol to the post of Secretary. He with the help of some of his Working Committee associates has undercut the Sponsorship issue for the last 14-15 m as the Sponsors want only 2 in the Board of Directors & obviously they don't want a Vegetable.
    Now after resignation of Tutu Bose if Anjan Mitra shamefully sticks to his chair till the next election (due in Sep) then yes.....God save Mohun Bagan this year. But if he leaves gracefully then it will be a different story all together.
    samCarbon_14Deb_Banmunna219777SoccerloverashindiaKoustubh
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Someone is passing on the judgement(which is nothing but repeating what some Bengali newspapers have written today)but still scared to take the name of Anjan and instead mentions it as AM!

That, in a way sums up Bagan and its supporters! 
    atuljgAKBashindiamunna219777
    edited June 2017
    ;) Someone should read fully before passing his "valued' comment.....
    One more dislike please .....Mr. SL ....yes I am scared to spell that name....terrifying to say the least. Happy now ?  

ashindiamunna219777Deb_Bandebarghya89Koustubh
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Be honest Mr/Ms @AKB; u have fuckn edited your earlier comment, which can be seen. People who have read ur earlier comment (unedited one), knows it too. So,pls dont try and make a mockery of urself.
    AKB
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30211 Points
    http://xtratime.in/mohun-bagan-shouldnt-have-given-that-much-importance-to-isl-anjan-mitra/

Mohun Bagan shouldn’t have given that much importance to ISL: Anjan Mitra

• June 15, 2017 09:49 pm
      Mitra

Kolkata: Mohun Bagan General Secretary Mr Anjan Mitra breaks his silence after twenty four hours since club President Swapan Sadhan Bose, commonly known as Tutu Bose, sent his resignation letter to him. The club Secretary also revealed that he will take this matter to the executive committee meeting before coming to a final decision of accepting the resignation.

The Bagan Secretary came to the club today and said, “Tutu has been my friend since school and college days. I got his letter. We will place his resignation letter to the executive committee meeting and whatever they decide, will be final.” Though he didn’t confirm any date for the meeting.

On the flip side, the Mohun Bagan Secretary criticized themselves for giving that much importance to the Indian Super League. He said, “We shouldn’t have given that much importance to the ISL. That was our mistake”

No doubt the intention of the Secretary was to blame the other officials of the club. He also added, “We haven’t decided in league we are gonna play. It may be Calcutta Football League, it may be I-League, it may be any other competition. We will sit and discuss about it.”

Meanwhile after Bharatia Janata Party (BJP) and Trinamool Congress another political party, CPIM has shown their interest to support the two Kolkata giants regarding the ISL, I-League issue. ” Both the clubs have rich legacy and all the football lovers should stand unitedly beside them. Not only IFA the parent body of Indian football the AIFF and IMGR should stand beside these two clubs,” said CPIM leader Mohammed Salim.

So, as expected, the CPI(M) too joins the fray...bring it on...the more the merrier....as for Indian football, who cares?
      munna219777Carbon_14goalkeeparashindia
      edited June 2017
      @Soccerlover For your information yes I edited my comments & I did it before your comments. If you have doubts.....get it clarified from the Administrator. 
      I need not make a mockery of myself since you are expert in this field.
      Period. No more rubbish in this subject. 
      Also to prove your point you need not insert "western" slangs.
    • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
      Please use only Bangla slangs, AKB ji prefers that.

P.s. kidding, would rather prefer no slangs at all.
    • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29725 Points
      don't use slangs or professor will scol you.
      Carbon_14thebeautifulgame
    • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30211 Points
      http://khaboronline.com/sports/mohunbagan-supporters-going-to-lodge-pil-against-isl-in-barasat-court-on-19th-june/

Mohun Bagan supporters to lodge a PIL against ISL on 19th June...The PIL will be filed by MB supporter Sougata Ghosh...he will be supported by various MB fan forums like 'Jiboner Rong Mohun Bagan', 'Mohun Bagan Amar Ekadosh' and 'Amader Priyo Mohun Bagan'. Their main contention is that 8 teams have been playing in the ISL for 3 years...Each one of them has paid a franchisee fee of 15 crores each year...according to that statistic, the ISL authorities have collected 360 crores in 3 years...but there has not been any audit till date...they want a transparency in the whole system 
      Ashkaul5samatuljgmunna219777ArsenalFan700goalkeepar[Deleted User]ashindia