Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30211 Points
    Debashish Dutta has rubbished reports of Mohun Bagan trying to sign Mauro Ortiz 
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    U mean Debasish rejected Mauro! ? :D
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    edited July 2017
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Without a sponsor....MB will be happy with a top 3 place in the 2nd division....signs of cash
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Signs of cash bieng short are becoming clearer every day ...yet the management simply refuses to let go off their seats. EB is too far ahead this season not only of MB but ALL ileague clubs..its their title to loose
    Carbon_14Soccerlover
    Mohun Bagan defeated George Telegraph 2-1 in a practice match today
    Carbon_14
    Since some IFN members wanted to know if there was any info about Mohun Bagan's new physical trainer Samiran Bag, (especially @deepakc), here is  a report on him.

http://bangla.ganashakti.co.in/shownews.php?w=962&h=849&year=2017&month=7&date=23&page=6&dpn=446736

Summary:  Samiran Bag was a footballer who used to play as a stopper...he had played for the Bengal U-19 football team in national tournaments. He had played in the Maidan for about 9-10 years...he had played for clubs like Kidderpore, Aryan and Wari...he had even played against his present club, Mohun Bagan...'The IFA Shield was held at Durgapur that year...I was then playing for Calcutta Soccer Limited. Barreto was then the nerve centre of the team. We lost the match 0-2 in spite of giving a good account of ourselves,' reminisces Garcia's successor.
                    Samiran's graduation from a footballer to a physical trainer is quite strange. Seeing an ad in a newspaper, he completed a course in physical training from an institute in Lake Gardens. After completing an 'O' level course in the CAB, he completed a course called 'Progressive Fitness' from Mumbai. The course was mainly sponsored by an American company. This former Maidan footballer has been working as a physical trainer for almost 14 years. He had been in the CAB for a long 11 years. He was with Sanjoy sen during his Pailan Arrows days. He had also been in charge of the physical training of small teams like Eastern Railway, Railway FC, Police AC during their practice camps.
                   He is not a big shot...his bio-data does not contain any foreign course learnt from abroad. On top of everything, he has to continuously struggle with Garcia's shadow. Will he be able to fill the void left by Garcia? Samiran's straightforward reply on hearing the question, ' How many people knew about Garcia when he had come to Kolkata to take charge of United? It is only after getting time that Garcia has proved himself. I too need time. And everyone has his own style. Garcia had his. I too have mine. After the end of the season, everyone will get their answers.'
                   Is the unfulfilled dream of not donning the jersey of a big team going to be fulfilled this time? Samiran remained silent for a few minutes after hearing the question. The answer came after a few moments, ' I am not ready to talk about fulfilling my dream right now. If I can stay at Mohun Bagan, only then will I say that my dream has been achieved.' He started his bike parked before the tent soon after completing the sentence. The bike sped towards Dharmatala leaving a trail of smoke. Not only the bike, this time he has been saddled with the responsibility of making the whole team run and run fast.             
    EastBengalPrideDeb_Bandebarghya89Carbon_14Soccerloverdeepakcsammunna219777
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Excellent excellent translation
    EastBengalPridethebeautifulgamesammunna219777
    Thank you, debarghya.
    In the practice match, Chesterpaul Lyngdoh and Pintu Mahato scored the goals for MB...Kamo looked listless...Kromah and Lyndoh played very well
    https://twitter.com/MohunBagan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
    Carbon_14munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Chestorpaul from MB and Brandon from EB are the players to watch out for this CFL. Hope they shine as per their potential.
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14ashindiamunna219777Deb_Ban