Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29724 Points
    Maybe Never who knows ?
    Carbon_14ashindiaAshkaul5shubham_northeasternmunna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    MB and EB have missed the bus IMO......they should have thought before not bidding. IMG won't even allow pro-rel b/w top 2 divisions any time soon...giving some faltu excuses...so zero chance of big 2 reaching tgere on merit also for next 5-6 years at least
    Carbon_14munna219777
  • samsam 16533 Points
    edited July 2017
    Once one city one team rule is over, big 2 will be there. 15 crore is not a proper issue
    Carbon_14
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    HAPPY MOHUN BAGAN DAY to ALL.
    Wish Everybody.... Best of Health.....Peace of Mind & Happiness. 
    JOY MOHUN BAGAN
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14munna219777Deb_BansamRav92Koustubhshubham_northeasternNagendra
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Today on the Mohun Bagan day. I am really sad, I am sad because our uncertain future, don't know after 5-10 years or so where we will stand. This ISL or corporate sort of things may draw people in the football arena But I have a doubt will they last for long or not.I am sad because of the upcoming generation will they possess the same feeling we have. Club like Bharat Fc , Mumbai Fc , Air India, JCT even the goan club and many more give up without fighting down the battle. But we the BIG TWO stand tall irrespective of the situation, we may stumble but never fall down , we may not have enough sponsor but we never give up. When I am a tiny boy I used to see my dad watching the Mohun bagan match with so much intensity and that time I thought what the hell he is watching on the TV. The poor television coverage , player with a poor physic just ran along the ground aimlessly. I just thought what the hell they are doing, but When I brought up I don't know when This amazing feeling or this attachment start to follow me. Then I realize why my dad watching those tiny guy so intensely.Its a unknown feeling which touch us unwillingly.But Time has changed football become a business now its not a feeling anymore. When We see those FB pages where so many so called football fan chanting their clubs name. I questioned myself where they were all those years when we silently follow our football without any return. Now we feel like those parents who brought up their child with intense love but we they start to earn by themselves they sent their parents in the old age home as their needs are ended now.May be we didn't modernize ourselves as we needed but It is also correct we never run away unlike others. But we deserves respect bro. I can guaranteed now that If we the Big Two not holding the baton for those many years , Indian football may fall apart . Undoubtedly we were the binding agent of the India Football(Like or not that's up to you). Hope we will become the fore runner of the India football again. Last but not the least Ordinary may come and go but legends remain forever.Wish You All A Happy Mohun Bagan Day .
    BrainFallINDIAAshkaul5goalkeeparthebeautifulgamemunna219777Deb_BanatuljgAKBCarbon_14spartaand 5 others.
    @BrainFallINDIA why LOL bro. If someone true feelings looks funny to you stay away from this. 
    Ashkaul5
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7392 Points
    This is a public forum and i'm in charge of my feelings bro. So i will do whatever i want , if u cant come to terms with it, then you know what to do.
    Ashkaul5Rav927negiindianFootballFangoalkeeparshubham_northeasternDeb_BanatuljgAKBashindiaand 5 others.
    @BrainFallINDIA thank you for your thoughts. Btw username suggest many thing about you. >:)
    Ashkaul5indianFootballFangoalkeepardeepakcshubham_northeasternDeb_BanatuljgAKBmohammed_87hassanashindiaand 2 others.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30207 Points
    No one, whether in a public forum or anywhere in a democracy can do whatever they want...even the fundamental rights in our country are not absolute and reasonable restrictions can be imposed for the general welfare...but then again, giving LOL to a particular comment or finding it funny does not always mean disrespecting the other person...cheers!
    Ashkaul5BrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparashindia
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7392 Points
    @Rav92 Feel free to think whatever u want bro.