Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• arunskumararunskumar Kerala339 Points
    Atkmb only registered 27 players, all those from mb are not registered I think, sk Sahil, deep Saha, kiyan nassiri
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Sahil is in the team list and also training under habbas. Unfortunately Deep saha, subho ghosh or kiyan are not among those 27 fortunate ones. So, only sk sahil made it through to the ATKMB team of this year from last year's ileague triumphant mohun bagan team.
    arunskumar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Instead of the MB youngsters, ATKMB have included their talented young players from ATK's famous academy.
    goalkeeparashindia
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    No Subho Ghosh is something that defeats me. They don't have Joby, so why not Subho? That guy is supremely talented. Kiyan I'm not too sure about, but wasn't he impressive during the MB preseason too?
    goalkeeparashindiasouravindia
    edited November 2020
    An interesting statistic... Komal Thatal's career at ATK and then ATKMB so far.

2017-18 : played 14 mins overall
    2018-19 : 540 mins overall
    2019-20 : 6 mins overall
    2020-21 : not registered for the main team [ATKMB]
    (Statistics courtesy: What the Football india)

His agents and so called well wishers have successfully destroyed 4 valuable years of his footballing career. Pathetic and disgusting.
    souravindiakartik91Ronnymunna219777Carbon_14
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    ATKMB should first get rid of Habas. Overhyped manager with lof of resources who barely utilise properly. 
    SoccerloversouravindiaDeb_Bangoalkeeparkartik91Ronnygaffertapeatuljgdebarghya89
    @ashindia it's complicated. He somehow manages to produce results and his achievements are undeniable.
    Having said that, if you consider the last season of mohun bagan, then kibu really managed to groom some very young n unknown kids and they were simply phenomenal for the entirety of the season. The likes of Sk Sahil, nongdomba naorem, Subho ghosh and deep saha were instrumental in bagan's ileague campaign. It's painful to see most of those guys are not getting their due this time around.

souravindiaDeb_Bangoalkeepargaffertapeashindiaindian_goonermunna219777
  • Habas is not one to groom talents. He needs ready made players
    gaffertapeatuljg
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    End of the road for the likes of Shubha Ghosh (why did he join ATKMB in the first place?) as we knew them.
    Good going ATKMB!
    goalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    EB need a striker, as Shubho ghosh is best indian striker right now in india and not registered for isl but a useless manvir Singh is registered I will say shubho should go on loan to EB.
    Deb_BansouravindiaCarbon_14