Atletico de Kolkata News

Comments

• samsam 16526 Points
    because DD has Gadze and Badji
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Still though. I agree that the scouting, especially with Indians, is usually not the best but we have not yet seen a non I-League player all of a sudden come to ISL and rip. For this one I just think Atletico de Kolkata just made a bad foreign signing.
  • Expecting Hume to score lots of goals every season is a mistake.. He is not an out & out striker. A No.10 to me.. Also he is ageing. ATK should have looked beyond Spain.. Someone like Ariel Rodriguez would have been a hit
    Carbon_14ArsenalFan700
  • samsam 16526 Points
    edited October 2016
    I am not saying a CFL or GPL star would be a big hit in ISL, I just want to say they would be better than this Mr. Belencoso
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Atleast Hume has much higher workrate than Belencoso. Hume attacks , he defends, tries to win balls from opponents , a great presence on the field. He always tries his best. This guy Belencoso is just a fart. It seems, he is just here for the good money. No effort whatsoever. An absolute disgrace of a signing. Even guys like Valdo , Arnal Llibert, hell even fikru was a bigger threat to opponents defence n previous seasons than this piece of shit . With this attack the team wont qualify for top 4. ATK needs Postiga asap. This guy Molina is fucking around with the owners,fans, prefering his best  friend from Hong Kong PL to Postiga. Isn't Postiga even fit to play 15-20 mins in the second half? I really am skeptical about Molina's choices. If Postiga isnt even fit to play, then he shouldnt  even be in the stadium. He should be resting in Novotel and not waving at fans from the gallery !
    amirsid123sanvedjadhav
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Atletico Madrid could have loaned out a striker from it's B Team...shit players upfront...I don't like Hume too...
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    ATM, it seems, are not much into 'khep' for their players, a custom so prevalent in Kolkata ....
    munna219777archak
    What does that mean?
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    edited October 2016
    Honestly the current set of players at ATM are way too good for ISL. I can only expect 20 year old Roberto Nunez (striker) joining ATK. But then again this guy has scored 15 goals in 19 matches in UEFA youth league showing that this guy has tremendous potential.  As for their B team, they are playing in 4th division at present, the current signings of ATK are better than foreigners of that standard imo. This is the reason, why we arent seeing much ATM players in ATK.