Atletico de Kolkata News

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    So it's confirmed that ATK will play their matches at Rabindra Sarovar Stadium.. Renovation work by the government is already going on there. ATK will build some other infrastructure and floodlights.. New grass has already been planted at the stadium
    munna219777sanvedjadhav
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    What happened to Mohun Bagan ground? 
    munna219777sanvedjadhav
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    c

Matches cannot be telecast on TV with these bamboo pole floodlights. I dont think that concrete tall Floodlight towers can be constructed at such short notice.
    I am not from Kolkata but can anyone tell me that Rabindra Sarovar stadium look like this only or has changed considerably since this pic was taken.
    deepakc
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Don't know if they can put up floodlights in this time.. But new dressing rooms are buing built. All the existing rooms are being demolished. Also the press box and VIP area are being redone with increased capacity and bucket seats. And as I said a new surface has been laid
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Rabindra Sarobar stadium is getting renovation done as its one of the practice venues for U17 WC next year. Everything is done by West Bengal government and AIFF, ISL's or ATK's contribution is zilch so far. Will ISL install floodlights? Doubt that, they will probably claim unofficially that all the renovation has been done by then, basically lie through their teeth.
    munna219777deepakcDeb_Banreddevil87
    ATK will only pay rent money for the stadium. They already have plans for academy with stadium lined up in Rajarhat. Dont see any logic in spending big on a temporary basis.
    EastBengalPridedeepakcDeb_BanCarbon_14souravindiareddevil87munna219777
    Emmanuel Eboue could be the final foreigner for ATK
  • samsam 16526 Points
    First match of ATK: 2nd Oct vs Channai, R Sarobar, Kolkata
    Next two are away matches on 5 and 13th. Again on 16th home match in R Sarobar.
    ISL final 18th Dec.
    ATK leaves today for Spain. Will train till 20th Sep there. Only 7 domestic footballers are going due to CFL. Foreigners will directly join there. Arnab etc. will join after CFL gets over.  
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6766 Points
    ;sam

brother, it is Chennai... To be precise, club name is Chennaiyin :) :wink: 
    DX
    Ok..so Postiga left an opportunity to play in the Europa league , to play for ATK. That's new. 
    AshishKaulkartik91