• preetampreetam 870 Points
    The game which is due for North American release from
    22 September 2015 onwards, will feature the women’s
    national squads of Australia, Brazil, Canada, China,
    England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden,
    and the United States of America. The women’s teams
    will represent their respective federations in several FIFA
    16 game modes including Kick Off, an offline
    tournament, as well as Online* Friendly Matches.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    edited May 2015
    OK! So I had a crazy dream last night.

I saw India playing in FIFA World cup against Argentina in the first match.
    Game began on a very grubby note for India with Indian team conceding in the 2nd minute itself from a perfectly delivered through ball by Sergio Aguero which Messi did not miss.
    Argentina again struck in the 8th minute to take the lead via a Messi penalty. Arnab Mondal was the culprit who brought down Di maria in the box. 

However, Indian team settled well after that with zig zag passing across the field. Even the Argentines were shocked at the game played by India. Suddenly, someone ( I don't remember who) kicked the ball hard at the goal from 30 yards which had Sergio Romero stretched. However, Sunil Chettri was quick enough to react, dashed towards the second ball and boom! GOAL! INDIA HAD SCORED! Sunil Chettri with a beauty. Entire world was shocked. Even the Indians who thought India would lose 10-0 were shouting like crazy. The level of excitement was higher than India vs Pakistan. In my dream, I was in my hostels. And I remember that as soon as Sunil chhetri scored the goal, my heart was throbbing so fast. The feeling that I got was WOAH! Amazing! My entire body was tingling with happiness and I couldn't control but shout at the top of my voice. BEST EVER FEELING.
    India however lost the match 5-2 FT.

The next thing I remember was my mom's morning call to wake up and have delicious aloo parathas. 

I am so dying to see India in FIFA World cup. The day I see that happening,  I can then die in peace.
    atuljgfootydipArsenalFan700namewtheldmohammed_87hassanDeb_Banmunna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Love the passion. IFN members also share the same feeling.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So my football extravaganza begins in just seven minutes... USA U20 vs. Myanmar U20. Then more wikipedia editing while watching some J. League and K League, then then I-League relegation battles, the FA Cup Final with Arsenal, and the Red Bulls and MLS. Sunday will include Bengaluru FC vs. Mohun Bagan and more MLS.... I LOVE FOOTBALL (SOCCER)!!!!!!!!!
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    New Zeland draw Ukaraine in under 20 WC
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29747 Points
    Sony Kix
    Channel no 242 airtel
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Rubbish display by the US but I liked our subs (Zelalem, Thompson, and Jamieson). Delgado should be benched and Rubio Rubin was not as good as he should be, same with Carter-Vickers. Moore looks like a young Sagna at times.

Good result but needs to play better next time. Myanmar, to their credit, where not bad themselves and would beat India any day.