Online Chatting

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Okay, I agree on the first part but fuck off on the second part with the anti-UEFA/America shit.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    It's what Blatter thinks

And he may be right, he may be way off... maybe this is just sour grapes after they all publicly stated they would vote against him. Does not make it fact.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has
    congratulated FIFA boss Sepp Blatter on his re-election
    as head of football's governing body, the Kremlin said
    Saturday, despite a high-profile corruption scandal
    rocking the game.
    "Putin expressed certainty that Blatter's experience,
    professionalism and high level of authority will further
    allow him to spread the geographical reach and
    popularity of football," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry
    Peskov said, Russian news agencies reported.

m.ndtv.com/world-news/vladimir-putin-hails-sepp-blatter-professionalism-after-re-election-as-fifa-boss-767237
    munna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    support Russia bcoz everyone loves Russian chicks....
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited May 2015
    USA is playing cold war politics due to Ukraine crisis with FIFA as a pawn. Their  aim is to harm FIFA world cup which Russia is hosting-thats why all this accusations against Blatter and company. The aim is to harm the sponsorship amounts which 2018 world cup and FIFA/Russia  will be getting-sort of economic warfare in the present conflict due to Ukraine.
    Having said that, there should be tighter scruitiny of bribes and contracts in FIFA. Sepp Blatter has done a lot for Africa, Asia, Oceania otherwise Football was limited to Europe and few South American countries. When you dont like somebody, it is very easy to make corruption charges in order to discredit somebody and harm financially.
    mohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Also Majority of top world Media is controlled by USA and England and there allies
    Easy for them to make Blatter mad

munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29747 Points
    I totally support Sepp Blatter and Congratulations to him for getting re elected.
    Maddiemunna219777
    I am really at a lost for words... whether it is Sepp support or the Anti-USA circlejerk.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    USA hate towards Russia is obvious which is not tolerated. Political intentions was put a side... I solely support sepp for bringing world cup to different parts of the world
    munna219777