Online Chatting

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    They would trash India 5-0

Rohan @7negi is praising u in his page Indian Football Team
    footydip
    Blatter may not be that great a manager..but Indians should remember that Blatter is good for them and other developing nations. Europians want the world of football to be centric only to them while rest of the nations are relegated to just being marketing revenue streams for them. Blatter is the one that is funding football development in places like India and other developing non-europian nations around the world. Many in Europe want to monopolize soccer and Blatter wont let it happen.
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/
    105/main/2015/05/30/12219412/
    small-countries-are-to-blame-for-blatter-re-election?ICID=HP_BN_6
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That article is more Euro-centric than the truth. It just so happens that a lot of anti-blatter support came from Europe but it also came from the Americas.

And honestly, at this point, IMG-Reliance seems to be funding us better than bloody FIFA.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Blatter is big need for small country like India ... He dont lick ass of USA and Europe ... If 2018 was awarded to england and 2022 to USA nothing would have happen ..

developing countries need blatter at any cost !

Ali already started licking ass of European country to win 
    munna219777goalkeepar
    I will agree that if England and the USA would have won then nothing would happen... its typical.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Rohan deserves credit for what he is doing all this years, also credit to Ashish for running the biggest fb page regarding Indian football. I have closed my fb profile but used to visit some pages from one of my friends profile. Thumbs up for both of you. \m/
    7negiArsenalFan700Deb_Bandeepugoalkeepar
    While I am here I have to give credit to @ashindia, @hadfadkar, and users on wikipedia like Coderzombie and TheRealAG. Really, I did a lot on wikipedia and stuff but this past year I have been WAY off and those two and Hadfadkar will rise to the occasion and make sure the pages are updated.
    footydip7negiDeb_Ban
    Blatter is reason India got under 17 world cup
    Imagine if FIFA didn't increase deadline
    India would never have placed Bid

All due to as Negi said Qatar and specially Russia getting world cup
    7negi