Online Chatting

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Rohan it's more pro India
    He gave us under 17 world cup and we support him
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I understand that and don't care about the Blatter support... he has done a decent job himself, yes, there is corruption but if true that will take care of itself.

I am more pissed about the US (and Europe) bashing, saying how this stuff would not have happened if the US or England won a World Cup... it would. Its the FBI running this shit, with the Swiss! The FBI could give no shits if the US hosts a World Cup, hell, they ratted the US about the Copa America and ratted the UK.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    rohan European countries want to control every thing a fact you can't deny ...
    England give birth to cricket and 1st 3 WC was held in England and when India won in 83 and 87 WC held in India their might was challenged by India which England never liked ...earlier in domestic cricket English county was lucrative but after IPL they lost charm and they were jealous.... even Kevin pieterson said that ....now in domestic cricket everyone is giving priority to IPL

same goes for football ...
    isl can't challenge EPL that's y they are praising the efforts once they feel that isl could pose threat then see how they will behave
    ' khisiyani billi khamba noche'
    isl can't challenge EPL that's y they are praising the efforts once they feel that isl could pose threat then see how they will behave
    ' khisiyani billi khamba noche'
    They're literally funding the ISL at this point and honestly, if they do try to do something to stop ISL then I don't blame them. The Premier League is their product. Welcome to the real world.
    Rohan if Europe and USA really want to bring out FIFAs corruption they should have done it long ago but doing that 2 days before election shows why they did

Also platinis comments before Election showed there intention that they want a puppet
    And Obama's comments on FIFA

They thought FAs would believe them and vote for Ali but that will never happen with Asia and Africa

Deb_Ban
    What comments did Obama makes and who cares about what he says? He has no say or influence in shit regarding football at all. And it is not the country doing this... the US could care less about the World Cup or football in general as it is not that popular of a sport here to begin with and again, they are also giving problems with the US and European bids so how is there favoritism?

The investigation has nothing to do with whether the US/Europe want to keep power or with the presidential election.
    This stuff would have been done long ago If they really wanted to prove FIFAs corruption they should have done long ago the talks that FIFA and blatter were corrupt are going for ages

All arrest just took before elections makes you think it was done to spoil Blatters reputation and to make him loose because Blatter was predicted to win handsomely long ago

I
    BUT THE US SOCCER OFFICIALS AND EUROPEAN FOOTBALL ONES HAVE NO DIRECT INVOLVEMENT WITH THE FBI OR IRS! They have been investigating for years and finally had the reason to do it, maybe there were reasons specific for why now but I doubt it had anything to do with the feelings of Europe/US towards FIFA in a footballing sense.