Online Chatting

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    @namewtheld aka admin one request please leave them with an warning this time. They both are active and energetic except that ugly spat . Obviously your decision is final, but let's give them a chance admin. :)
    Deb_Banmunna219777samarchak
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Lionel Messi devastated by new defeat in final

Messi left the pitch ashen faced after the latest defeat and unconfirmed Spanish media reports said he turned down the player of the tournament trophy. The trophy was withdrawn before the presentation ceremony in Santiago. 

Messi and the other Argentine stars were criticised by the country's media for their performance. Members of his family were also abused by Chilean fans at the match, according to Argentinian media. 

Some observers have warned that Messi could walk away from the national side. 

"One day this boy is going to get tired and will not want to come to play for the team," former Argentine international Matias Almeyda, now coach of the Banfield club, told Fox Sports television. 

"He's the best player in the world and he is not treated in the way he deserves," Almeyda added.

• CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    edited July 2015
    I think he should retire from international football because Argentina fans don't care about him. They lost the final to Chile but at least they reached the final. 

In future he should consider moving to safer pastures possibly Indian Super League 2020.  :D
    indianFootballFan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29747 Points
    There is no smoke without a fire. @Admin is about to Ban me and spare the other. just because the Admin thinks I have provoked him while he totally ignores The Post which Provoked me.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29747 Points
    Will any Bengali member here will stay quite if I call East Bengal or Mohun Bagan a "shithole club" ???
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Peace bro. :) please everyone who is getting angry store your anger, go to football house , Dwarka and spell it out. AIFF officials need to hear some harsh words, than anyone else involved in Indian football. Peace and smile. :)
    rudra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Beards have been coming back in fashion for a while now... and I don't mean weird neck-beard guys but nice beards. Also chest hair is slowly coming back which for us Indians is nice :)

Apparently it is now huge in mainland Europe. My sister was in Spain a month ago and all the guys had that and the girls loved it. Over in the US, girls still go for that muscular shaven dude... fuck that!
    Ashlesh
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya... Prathmesh honestly has more potential as a male-model anyway... he could have done both football and modelling though (ala David Beckham or Freddy Ljungberg).
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @goalkeeper bhai, If you would only tell me that you found offensive that post of mine, I would have deleted/edited it. Anyways, what I meant SCG isn't the right club for Brandon, they lack ambition IMO. My sincere apologies mate if you were offended.

P.s. I quite like your posts in IFN. Peace out!
    shankarfootydipmunna219777rudra
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    this year either SCG or MFC would be relegated is my opinion. have Bharat FC already thrown in the towel or are they serious about building a team this year?