Online Chatting

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Microsoft likely to close the support for Windows 7 in 1 year and for windows 8 in 2 years .

On 29th July MS will launch their last version of windows i.e windows 10 .

So it will be better for all Computers user to move towards windows 10 .

Now Most important thing is MS offering free upgrade to windows 10 from 29th July 2015 to 29th July 2016 .

Every one should reserve their windows 10 copy as soon as possible .
    Even if you are using Crack version then also you can get this free upgrade .

All windows 7 premium , home and windows 8 premium users will be upgraded to windows 10 home .

All windows 7 and 8 pro users will be upgraded to windows 10 pro version .

Upgrade process is very simple , once you will reserved yours windows 10 , you will get big W10 update in windows update section and it will be installed in yours device automatically and no data will loss . Later on you can do fresh installation also .
    There is no updates on ISO image file of windows 10 as MS says they will announce abt ISO image file in upcoming week
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Negi u spend 100 bucks on movies
    I don't spend more then 120 rupess
    Sometime 10 and 60 or 90
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Hi...it gives me great pleasure to inform you that my engagement date is fixed on 7th aug 2015. Sky Lounge, Park Plaza, Gurgaon at 7:00 pm... will send invites later... pls come with ur family, your presence is must... no gifts required. only your presence and well wishes needed....Aisa bolke Pinky apne BF Santa ko chhodke chali gayi... Jaane do usko.....apna kya jaata hai.
    footydipreddevil87sam
  • SoccerHub365SoccerHub365 India10 Points
    Can't wait for ISL to start. :-p
    namewtheldatuljgBaberto
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    When we see someone having the guts to do something in India?? 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10082 Points
     ...On the day we see bloggers and social networkers doing something physical than pressing 'like', 'dislike' or 'LOL' icons on the screen ....
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @deb_Ban I was going to like your comment but then your comment made me realize I shouldn't :-$
    goalkeeparBabertoreddevil87archakrudra
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Before the match, New York City F.C fans are handed a list of songs to sing.

good idea indeed. can we try similar here. atmosphere will be much more better, with chants.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Indian fans would not give a crud.

But seriously, surprised you like this. Most people, especially from England, laughed in NYCFC for doing this. Ironically, a bunch of Arsenal chants were in my match-day program whenever I see Arsenal at the Emirates so... ya, irony.