Online Chatting

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Indian football is the most eye-drawing thing on the earth for me. Following Arsenal and world football kinda sucks due to the shitty meme guys and idiots who have weird opinions. Following MLS has also gotten a bit weird as the new fans who came in this year make it known too easily that they just got into soccer in the US ("In my opinion, I think that even though Sacramento Republic is not in a big TV market and won't attract stars, they should be in MLS and not a big superstar city like Miami. Also, fuck Atlanta United FC, team should have a Murican team name like Atlanta Avengers.")

Indian football has so much drama! One day you will hear something amazing like that Bengaluru FC did something or that this good player below 30 will join ISL team or that the AIFF will start this youth league and the next day you will hear something completely bad about corruption or shady deals... only in India!
    archak
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Yes we need more drama in Indian football to make it more interesting for the Indian fans and the Indian media. Indians like bollywood style masala entertainment mixed with desi type suspense. AIFF and IMG-Reliance should take note this so as to attract more fans to football stadiums. The investors will make a lot of profit, players will get a good salary and so on.............
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    WTF chutiya movie is bahubali , wasted my 1000 bucks utter shit movie , yuks experience .. even Salmaan khan masala movie are better then it , people were comparing it with hollywood movie , i thought finally we have something in India .. but yaks 
    munna219777gopiajeeshgoalkeeparindianFootballFanrudraatuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited July 2015
    20 dollars ticket in USA  (Texas) for Baahubali. In the same theater, movies like Minions or Terminator ticket is  8 Dollars.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Arn't international films usually more expensive anyway. I remember when Dragon Ball Battle of the Gods came out it was like $18 for my ticket and my bros each.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29746 Points
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Eid Mubarak to all IFN friends.
    goalkeeparmunna219777mohammed_87hassan
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Happy Rath-Yatra to all of you.
    munna219777mohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Baahubali is hyped
    Its first bored 2nd half awesome
    Music average

May be Hindi dubbing was poor
    In Tamil was good

munna219777atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Well, I've been hearing excellent reviews here in Kerala. Tamil version played over here. Not watched yet.