Online Chatting

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    Some one told me Nita Aunty's annual Cosmetic kit,wrinkle removing injections and makeup cost more then entire budget of Mumbai FC.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Pic at 66th FIFA Congress earlier this month.

Hopefully Good relations between AIFF, AFC and FIFA will continue in the future and we get more grants.
    Nagendra
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Got fifa 16 @ INR 1650 /-  from origin. Got a 30% discount. Guys who like to play fifa but don't have the fifa 16 yet, can try.
  • samsam 16539 Points
    Crack is out by now I guess
    footydip
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited June 2016
    k

What about Aussie rules football? Rugby football and Canadian football?
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Thank for the win in World cup qualifiers in Vietnam - Prafool and ISL

Made my day!!!!
    reddevil87Deb_BanNagendranamewthelddeepu
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    These days, so much heat is being generated in discussions relating to football, I am really getting psyched.

Yesterday in the bus, I opened the newspaper and read the news of India winning against Laos. No sooner than I said 'wow, some success in the Asian stage at last' the person on my right said, 'Hell, will never reach WC with this old, derelict clubs like MB & EB. They have to go. With ISL on, we have some hope.'

The person on the left jumped in: 'Whaddya mean, ISL? That is just a ploy by Reliance to corner money. Nothing will improve.'

Right: 'See the publicity India is getting? They've even awarded a WC to India. This is how you develop.They know where the money is.'

Left: 'You are ignorant, they're killing our clubs and filling the league with their shady setups. I tell you, we will go down below 200 in ranking soon. This is development?'

Right: 'Haven't you seen Messi advertising for the Tata car? That is development.'

A major fight erupted between the 'football-as-business' versus 'football-as-entertainment'. I was helplessly caught in between. When the Conductor suggested improved diet for improved performance and advised to watch Christian Ronaldo's six-packs as proof, I decided to get down two stops before my scheduled stop. I collected my torn newspaper from the battlefield and got down.

At home, as soon as I opened IFN, the same fight erupted again. I gave up.

Thinking to visit the 'what food you are eating' thread only ...
    munna219777Nagendranamewtheldreddevil87thebeautifulgameEastBengalPridekartik91footydipkarenesudhakar2050atuljgand 1 other.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited June 2016
    In this era when people get so much half-baked information on their phones thru social media and even rumours and garbage sprouted by shouting performers (TV anchors)  pass on as news, everybody tries to take a stand-either extreme Right or extreme Left. This is going on in each and every country and in every field. Football also suffer from it. Hopefully it is a passing phase.
    reddevil87