Online Chatting

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    After all that happened in December, all the taunting, all the rubbish about how this was already known etc. All the salt... it was not even all in December, it was building up over months. Maybe come September I will think differently but for now I am sticking with no.
    jees_jose
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7393 Points
    edited June 2016
    A big no from me 
    After all the bullshit he spoke about ISL fixing ,all the personal verbal attacks he made and all those deregatory remarks he made against a community who then, had just been in a tragedy,if its upto me, we shouldnt let him be anywhere near IFN ,not to mention his bullish attitude towards new members.
    Upto you guys now , will respect any decision 

• kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Democratic vote isn't the most logical option Everytime ( See brexit). I guess this is a decision for admins to take. His attitude and arrogance were not pleasing and even after the first argument,he hurled abuses, abuses , some more of them to IFN in general. 
    If he says, he will conduct himself professionally and genuinely feels he did a mistake then it's fair to let him in.
    Deb_Banreddevil87namewtheld
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    edited June 2016
    I abstain; and align myself with @kartik91' viewpoint.

Plus, wrong thread. Should have been here considering the seriousness of the subject: Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum ;)
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Ashlesh has contributed in this forum in many ways ,i think he is very old member and he only introduce to me this platform ...

about ISL fight yes he did commit mistake for he was banned but others people who were fully involved in that fight are still here so why not Ashlesh ? Upto admins
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Cause no one else wished death or harm onto a group of people following the ISL, he did.

Think about it, what are the chances that this changes once he is back?
    Deb_Ban
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    I think 9 month is long enough. With already Salgaocar, Sporting Goa, Dempo gone and FC  Goa on the verge of closure, atleast IFN can steer clear of IMG-R apathy towards Goa and take back a Goan
    reddevil87Deb_BanDomnic
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Before thinking of bringing him back.... admins must go through the comments of @Ashlesh
    Deb_Ban
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited June 2016
    I can truly understand why some people are against having him back. If you read those revolting comments, you can't differ. Also I did not want it to be a admin decision because every member has to suffer the consequences so it is only fair that everyone has a say in this.  

That said, majority want him in. What I have asked him to is to tender apology here before continuing so that it becomes acceptable to everyone. In the times like these, let the voices be united.
    EastBengalPridekartik91footydiparchakAdmin
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Messi announced that he's retiring from international football, although I feel he will retract this statement but a big news as of now nonetheless.