Online Chatting

Comments

• samsam 16533 Points
    Delhi to Mumbai train journey in less than twelve hours, with Talgo coaches, may come true as early as the first week of August!
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30225 Points
    Hopefully, it will be a safe journey! ;)
  • samsam 16533 Points
    New circus !!

But if it attracts Indian youth to football, I am OK with it. 
    Carbon_14footydipreddevil87AshishKaulatuljg
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    @Beautifulgame, I had read 'Aparajito Ananda' when it was published in the Puja number of Anandamela magazine (kind of first day, first show), but couldn't get hold of it subsequently in the bookstores. Did search the net as well, but couldn't get it. So a big thank to you for sending the link. Re-read it.

It definitely is one of Nandi's bests with a different kind of flavour. In form as well as in content. And I daresay, a permanent milestone in Bengali literature.
    thebeautifulgame
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6774 Points
    ;Ashlesh ...

man... u sounds too funny at times... sometimes will be in dilemma whether to dislike or lol your comment :neutral: 

Reply for your first section : "IFN badly need a football match"

Football match for IFN is needed and it is good idea.... but we should play to know each other and to develop friendship and not for knowing excellency... 

also now I cannot dare to challenge or play with you as I met with a horrible accident and lost privilege in kicking football.. at max I can be a goal keeper or referee :wink: 

Reply for your second section : "at least we will know how many know to play the game or we have just have a  keyboard warriors"

not everyone has a privilege like you to play daily or weekly.... 

used to force my school mates to play at-least 1 match per year... leave about playing daily/weekly/monthly...

whatever I learnt, everything by self.... walls are only my opponents and walls are my goal posts as well...

After seeing your comment, I do remember guys like you who used to say do you really know how to play.. each time they challenge , they used to get embarrassed (Athletics, indoor and outdoor sports/games)...

Same will happen to you :)... As I cannot play football now, will nominate all other IFN guys to play a football match...
    AshleshnamewtheldDomnicDeb_Bankarenesudhakar2050munna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Let us have an official IFN friendly match sometime next year. The problem is that we need the critical mass of regular IFN users in one city to organize it. Although we have about 11,000 unique users of the forum, members who participate actively are much low. Plus they are spread across the world. Kolkata seems to be the most probable venue as of now. Let us have it there. I will be the match commissioner, since I don't want to make the match lopsided by playing in the team
    Ashleshkartik91Nagendrareddevil87munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30225 Points
    Just a question to the Admins: shouldn't someone who earns 10000 points be given a new designation, something above U23 Olympian and be given a new badge?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    There is a special badge at 7500 points but it also required at least 5000 posts. But I guess we can relax the criteria a bit
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    In Kolkata right now, are we playing? 

Heading to Sikkim soon, @sam how is the weather in Gangtok mate?