Online Chatting

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    @Ashkaul5 Hi, 
    "Then stop buying cars running on petrol and diesel .
    Use public transport even if it's hectic .
    Stop using AC and Refrigerator as they contribute to ozone depletion which is more threatening than pollution ."
    Given a choice , which one will you choose to ban ? 
    Crop burning and crackers or all those things you mentioned above ?
    Ashkaul5
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    @Deb_Ban your assumption of ash having no nutritive value is wrong. there are two type of ash. ash you get after burning hey will have lot of organic matter which has nutrients. to get ash with out any organic matter you will need to burn the ash at close to 500°c to remove all organic matter which has no nutritive value.
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    @goalkeepar please tell everyone 'what ass can do to a plant'  
    Nation wants to know  :D
    Ashkaul5thebeautifulgameashindia
  • Ashkaul5Ashkaul5 Jammu849 Points
    @BrainFallINDIA ;

I have serious issues related to motion sickness .
    I have a car and had a bike . Because I decided against learning to drive parents had to sell the bike . Parents are still pestering me to learn driving car .

Plus I prefer 5 km walk back home instead of taking a bus .
    I will always prefer walk upto 5 km distance . 
    Bus , cycle or least polluting option like fancy solar cars for long distance .

Crop burning and crackers should stop not for a single day but throughout the year or you could put restriction on timing or just have a public rocket show at midnight on diwali instead of individual burning of crackers . Meat industry contributes a lot to pollution so does growing paddy . We must be logical and reasonable in our choices .

:) 
    And I can better survive 45c than 16c .
    I am a summer blood  :D

Our life style has been badly messed by these stuff .
    One used to eat fresh food daily . Now we overcook . Put leftover in fridge  then heat , reheat and eat again .
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited October 2017
    @Ashkaul5  Would you still prefer to walk 5 kms if u have a muscle pain or something ? If it was upto me i would ban crackers and crop burning forever.Now about crop burning, the farmers should adapt to new methods , they are adament on burning crops and are not even considering govt proposals or advices. Oh and not everyone is a summerblood like you who lives in Kashmir .
    Ashkaul5
  • munna219777munna219777 28513 Points
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubble_burning.      This practise of burning and clearing of fields also happens in other countries. 
    Carbon_14Ashkaul5
    Pain is Gain  ;)

Anyway switching the topic 
    Have any one watched the trailer of Raji the ancient epic .
    Game is being made by Indian studio based in Pune .
    Plz watch the trailer and tell me how u feel  <3
  • munna219777munna219777 28513 Points
    edited October 2017
    @indianFootballFan ; He came to Kota. For the first time in his life, he went to school in Class 8 only. Thats why he was able to make a sort of record. Kota Coaching industry was behind him thats why they granted him special permission to appear to board exam. That is not normal actually-Media, Local MP, Coaching institute heads lobbied to get him thru rules.

As per CBSE or say Ministry of HRD, different age limits are prescribed for admission in Class 1 - some states it is 5 atleast before Class 1 start-that makes you atleast 17 by the time you finish Class 12th.
    http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/statistics/SISH201112.pdf

@thebeautifulgame ;  can tell us more on this as he is from Academia.