Online Chatting

Comments

• karanshkaransh 542 Points
    @AshishKaul I enjoyed your work, though I don't know how to review fiction but I definitely feel you write like a child writer. Your storyline is beautiful. The flow of the story is perfect. There is a hint of mystery, suspense and horror. Looks more like a sci-fi, time travel story. There are a lot of positives, but obviously a lot more is needed if you want to make a career in writing.
    Tell us more about your Dardic language. Atleast one special thing about it.
    munna219777
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    @karansh thanks  <3

It is said that dardic languages are direct descendant of Rig Vedic dialect of vedic Sanskrit . But kashmiri (dardic language) spoken by pandits differs from kashmiri of Muslims . Pandit kashmiri is more sanskritized and indianized compared to kashmiri spoken by Muslims .

In my opinion this is similar to what happened to Hindustani language where Hindi has more indian influence whereas Urdu has more Arabic-Perso-Turkic influence in literary work but are similar when spoken by common man .
    karansh
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    @AshishKaul If I were to compare you with Chetan Bhagat than I will rate you 10 times better. The problem in India regarding fictional literary works is mediocre works like Chetan Bhagat, et al sell like hotcakes and become bestsellers cause they write more for commercial purpose. Their subject matter comprises of mundane affairs of some college student or some street romeo. Their works lack morality, creativity and sometimes even logic. Even though such works are far worse than your piece, if you want to write scifi you need to be far better. Cause very few in India would appreciate something that would take them to another realm. 
    AshishKaul
    For the time being my Moto is to write , get reviews from people and learn . There are no plans of making it a career choice but maybe in 10 years I would love to publish my work .

I want an Indian brand like Marvel and DC .
    Raj comics did great job in last decades of 20th century and graphic India is a new baby . I can't draw but I can come up with countless stories across various genre but I am still a novice .

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
     Nepal's A Div club Chyasal youth club lost 1-0 to Jamshedpur FC Reserves in the semifinals of Bodousa gold cup on Thursday. chyasal youth club participate in that tournment as preparation of the season.

So this mean I league 2nd division youth side > Nepal top division?
    sparta
    Uploaded a new chapter .
    Interested party could read it at dardic.blogspot.com
    Dardickaul.blogspot.com  :s
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    edited September 2018
    I did some editing in chapter 1 .

Reduced the usage of some words like said , asked etc .
    Changed the name of the world .
    Slight changes in dialogue .