Online Chatting

Comments

• samsam 16441 Points
    Climate is saving a big part of Africa and maybe some parts of L America. Corona dies in >35 deg C
    munna219777atuljgdeepu
  • samsam 16441 Points
    or is it still the new world after so many centuries? 
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Climate will get reversed in 3 months. Argentina, South Africa will become cooler by June while China, Italy are gonna hot by June / July.
  • samsam 16441 Points
    3 months is a long time in a contagious disease live corona. we are lucky the mortality rate is comparatively low in corona
    munna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    That's wrong info, Sam. Latin America and Africa escaped initially because of connectivity issues. Italy suffered because of poor surveillance and isolation, a total administration failure.

India is doing a good job in isolation but some travellers like the family from Italy in Kerala willfully withheld history of travel within Italy, and their symptoms exposing multiple persons, which has led to the current surge in Kerala. 
    munna219777thebeautifulgameashindiagoalkeepardeepuDeb_Ban
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    So isolation, Quarantine along with immunity should help against Coronavirus. Most Indians who are exposed to it abroad are young and will recover or will carry it and will not even show any symptoms.

Probably it is affecting older people more with pneumonia due to this. One group from Italy of about 20 tourists was Quarantined with some positive reports in Rajasthan. They are mostly 70 plus in age.
  • samsam 16441 Points
    @atuljg if you can't understand the they are still the new world comment it's not my fault. 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    Indian immunity is strong, according to me we indians have better chance of surviving then Europeans, 2nd the hot climate helps, indian body's have to fight bacteria, high level of pollution, toxic gases everyday thus I think our immune system can fight the corona virus, if all things fail drinking corona extra will surely cure it. 
    munna219777giridharan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Immunity would be stronger for younger people. Most who die are 50+ year olds. Kids aren't getting affected either. I believe mortality rate is 0.2% for people below 40. People with respiratory disease, heart problems and diabetics are at risk though.

The symptoms as people all know are very similar to common cold and that's why most people weren't serious when they caught the virus especially younger people. You kinda know it will go of in a week since you have already experienced it so many times in life. 

The death rate is only 2% of infected people ( 2 in 100) but that's a big deal if 1000s get infected. Also any small contact with carrier gets people infected. 

This was Italy a week before breakout

I guess it's just the start you'll probably see more panic when it spreads across USA and other major European countries. I also believe the virus has no cure probably doctors here can correct me, but since it's similar to cold all you have to do is wait for it to wear of.
    munna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points

Statistics from Italy. As age increases, your mortality risk from COVID 19 increases!
    munna219777