ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • sreeksreek 19 Points
    What was the ticket rates for this match anyway?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I can't believe the discussions in IFN and any other Facebook group is totally opposite. I mean for a given issue, totally opposite stuff is being said. And these are not even intelligent stuff. Temporarily withdrawing from commenting. Keep discussing.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    There were atleast 1000-2000 tickets which were of 3k, and lots of them were showing sold out on BMS.
  • sreeksreek 19 Points
    Yes in ISL website, All Delhi matches tickets are sold out. How thats possible?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan People are commenting on Delhi crowd because of all the lies about sold out and 60000 tickets sold. why false propaganda and lies? You were also saying-SOLD OUT, HOUSE FULL. If they had not done that, nobody would have commented on 10-12 thousand people or say 15000 which came to Delhi today. Rather everyone would have appreciated Delhi attendance because we all know that Delhi is not a Football City.
    ashindiaarchakreddevil87tejiDeb_Bansilicon3
  • Even if it was 20K it's good..A small stadium would have created a grear atmosphere..Remember that our I-League champions managed that with only 7K..A new club in a non-footballing city that's more than good..We had less than that in Nehru Cup final i think
  • Even if it was 20K it's good..A small stadium would have created a grear atmosphere..Remember that our I-League champions managed that with only 7K..A new club in a non-footballing city that's more than good..We had less than that in Nehru Cup final i think
    teji
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Fans could not enter the stadium in Delhi for match against FC Pune City.
    The match today against Delhi Dynamos and FC Pune City saw three men allegedly trying to enter the Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium with 'kinves' and 'knife like weapons' prior to the kick off.
    The three men were stopped at the security check and handed over to the Delhi Police officials at the stadium who arrested them at the spot. This incident happened at around 6:40 pm.
    During this period of inquiry, security check was stopped at the two gates for around twenty minutes. The huge number of people standing outside had no clue of the incident and returned home without watching the match. It is believed that around 10,000 had to return home because of closed gates.
    The last group of fans to enter the stadium was a 7:45 pm.
    Delhi Dynamos have confirmed that the tickets will be refunded for all those could not watch the match and have apologised to the fans.
    Even after this, the stadium saw a last count of 46,320 in a stadium of a capacity of 60,000.
    Sources: IBN7 Live (ibn7live.com) (owned by mr anil ambani)
    munna219777coolgaganrudraashindiagoalkeeparfootydiptejinamewtheldmohammed_87hassansady