ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Those three men took "Thok Denge" far too seriously.
    archakgoalkeeparmunna219777reddevil87silicon3
    edited October 2014
    Some times its better not to play in huge stadiums, small to medium stadiums which are packed have better atmosphere.
    munna219777teji
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Well, now ISL haters don't start saying that Mohandas Menon too is a paid agent. How many fans did Mumbai FC or Pune FC attract at Balewadi???

@rampalliwar90 very noisy. But the crowd were enjoying the game although the play was disappointing"

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    One friend of mine on today's match :

Pune play like an I- League team. Poor crossing. Passing? Whats that?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    Your Friend must have never seen I-league. this match was way below CFL or GPL.
    reddevil87ashindiamunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    Tomorrow the #Reddo will kill the Nazar Vala
    munna219777
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    MY THEORY( Newly formulated):

Like attracts like. In the same way, I-League games are OK because anyways the foreign players are almost equal in both the teams. Anyone can shoot on the goal. So, they are actually at a same level. When the level of players increases in both teams proportionally then game quality may remain constant or better. 
    All of ISL teams who had pre-season with I-league defeated them. Why?? Do you have an explanation for that?? 
    Didn't you see that delightful passes and through balls created in first half. Second half was not that great. I ACCEPT.  But, still I think it was fun. I'm OK with it. 
    It seems people who attended the match are saying 46k is fake number, not more than 25-30k were in the stands.
    munna219777goalkeepararchak
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    wow..to call a spade a spade i have seen utter rubbish posted in here by amateurish kids.
    i mean this IFN forum, not frikkin FB. i waded page by page to see an intelligent post but except a few most spew utter crap.
    what the hell does attendences mean to a guy who sits and watches the match in a stream or tv?
    except red devil i didnt see a simple summary lf the game or discuss abt tactics!!

it was a game of two halves. good tempo first half and then slowed down the second.

you have to understand the fact that most indian players playing are not regular indian national team players, so this quality is expected from them. the whole point of having 5 indian players is for them to keep up pace and train with the best. dont fuckin abuse our boys for trying please.

btw regarding attendences are ppl here expecting 100k each match whild siting in a couch? any crowd above 10k is brilliant for me cos the avg attendence for a i-league game is 3-5k thats it. its a massive improvement on that along with.marketing the league which is a success so far.

btw pls dont encourage other ppl who come to the stadium to visit this forum. you would see better posts elsewhere.
    coolgaganspartareddevil87tejimunna219777gopiajeesharchak