ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Arsenalfan - In my opinion where am coming from is that if you need football to be professional then the fans accordingly have to try and reach a level where they make debates interesting and to a whole new level.

Its just not in our eyes that ISL wants to challenge IPL, but the same time we need fans who are mature enough to make a good argument and debate in a leading forum.
    The better the fan, the better the understanding of football i would say.

Also i can assure you that in U.K where football is so mature that you only get a passing mention about attendances but more on the quality of play and players, Here its the opposite where we discuss how poor the attendance is while missing what is happening on the pitch which is more important.
    munna219777Sunbha123archakArsenalFan700
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    @DX correctly pointed out..Thats the shit happening in IFN.A group of guys is very much interested in prooving that ISL is real shit and its not having any future and it seems they are very happy and delighted if attendance is not up to the mark(I dont know upto whose expectatio).peoples are fighting, commenting and recommenting over stupid topic like attendance is 20000 or 40000..Is it more than I league or not..I just want to say to those guys..There is no point in being happy over the less attendance or poor quality of play (although I personally dont beleive that) as if thats the case then its a shame for whole Indian football community, not only of ISL.
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    @ArsenalFan I saw your post on why peoples are complaining but what is happening in IFN is not complains..its tampertantrum that generates sheer irritation..whats the point in bringing same topic again and again..every one in this forum already knows that ISL is not foing to bring any changes overnight..its not gonna bring 60000 attendance every match..no one is expecting the quality of every match to be like EPL matches..few cry babies who are expecting , are bringing these unnecessary topics..and its really becoming irritating discussion
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2014
    Stop crying guys, you guys are just making it worse by posting it again and again. You have said it once everything is calm right now. Dont be like Sas Bahu on Star Plus, past is past now discuss about FC Goa vs Chennayin FC. !
    Deb_Banarchakmunna219777samiamgoalkeepar
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    A late response on yesterday's game. I liked the player named Dos Santos of DD. Quick feet. What do you guys think about him?
    ashindia
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Amazing scenes in fatorda. Unbelievable. Half full already.
    ashindiamunna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @dhritiman7 he looks good .. but bit selfish .. missed sure chance there 
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    We have few guys from IFN at Fatorda, expecting some pics to be posted directly form the stadium.