Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• Part of the reason KB are struggling is because Morgan bought all his boys to this team, and is as much to blame as Peter Taylor. Recruitment too was a major issue. I think this season is a write-off for KB, and it is a good thing there is no relegation I suppose :P

But this should be a stark reminder that cutting corners, and putting in lackadaisical management cannot be repeated next season. 
    atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Something needs to change. This has been very disappointing from not only the Kerala Blasters but the ISL overall. It seems that every time they take a step forward, they take two steps back... or, in other words, every time it seems something good happens, something stupid and predictable has to happen.

I expected better, even if this is a second season.
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Get Odafa or Chidi. Atleast those players have some experience in scoring goals in India.

Kerala Blasters were so late in arranging their team. Their focus was Behind the scene ownership status and they completely forgot there is Football to be played and their are fans.
    :P
    Deb_Ban
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    that "leech" just brought a KB team with hume to the finals with frikkin david james as a manager and mehtab as a midfielder. the same "leech" sacked a KB coach just 5 games into the season because the season and disruptions inside the camp was taking a toll.
    ffs man, have some respect, this aint football manager where you can just reset the game if u play crap.

it needs decision making tough for someone to sack just to ensure ur fanbase doesnt turn hostile

Advice : stick to twitter next time.
    atuljgkartik91Domnicarun
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    btw not sure why people start jumping up and down for a poor start. even at the end of the season ur bound to have a team last in the table. its inevitable. time to focus for them to atleast get a decent 6-7th place.
    atuljg
    What do you expect after what happened during the summer? Last year it seemed like the Kerala Blasters had it all! They had the best attendance, the best fans arguably, a decent team, one of the best, emerging talents in India, and owners who seemed to care. They were set up to make it big! Since the turn to 2015 it has been downhill off and on the field.
    atuljgDomnic
    Last Season:  Late payment of Salary, PVP Group should be blamed.

Last Season Finals: Tendulkar should be credited.

This Season pathetic performance: who should be blamed. Cannot blame God of Cricket so find somebody. Maybe it is Muthoot Group influence.

"God" is showing same commitment towards Kerala Blasters as "Owner" like what he showed as Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha. How many times he attended Parliament? How many meetings he arranged with Kerala Blasters Management to come out of crisis situation?
    goalkeepardeepakcDomnicAshleshDeb_Banshankar
    Exactly. Kerala Blasters, along with Delhi Dynamos and NorthEast United, probably have the worst ownership/management groups in the league and when almost half the league is like that then that will not be good for the league overall.

How much influence does Muthoot Group have? Do they care?
    munna219777atuljg
    Corporates only care about their so called investment. On paper so much, so much Tax saved, so much under table.They will hop on to different IPLs. They will go to Kabaddi or Kho-Kho IPL. They will always have a ready supply of teary eyed Actors and Cricket Players to Act as Owners.

What will be the standard, fitness, level of Football by December in IPL?
    Deb_Ban
    Well that is just extreme pessimism but I won't say that is not something I fear as well.

I hold hope though that is not the case. There are corporates that ya, do care about their investment but also care about making money through making football in India better.