Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Honestly, I am less sad about the one training kit per player (let me guess, they have to wash them as well?) and more sad that Viva Kerala in your post is about how the club turned to shit and that is where Kerala Blasters is heading.

Honestly, that name to this day still remains my favorite ever! (Maybe second behind V-Varen Nagasaki) It is so unique and honestly names like Viva Kerala and Bengaluru FC seem so... right.
    deepakc
  • arunarun kerala114 Points
    @gaffertape
    So you are saying SRT gets money from the the team owners after 5 years for using his brand name? Doesnt he have any investments in the team?
    Recently his share of ownership was increased to 60 pc after PVP group quit the team. Is that also the money that sachin 'receives' after five years?

So who apparently is the real owner of this team? Muthoot is said to have only 20 pc share...
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6756 Points
    @ Arun..

to be precise.. If not gaffertape or 7negi, u should be able to answer ur question as u r from Kerala...
    deepakc
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2015
    think about it like this @arun

I am IMG-R /STAR Sports...

I build a league with 8 teams, and ask people to buy them for a value of 200 Crores each....
    no one responds.....    I-)

Then the following year , I claim to have 8 teams with these BIG Name owners...
    the reality is a lot different  :^o

I "make" owners like my niece , my brother-in-law etc , and the other I hold  , but offer sweat equity to Actors & Cricketers to help build the brand...

The idea is , when the league grows, we sell these franchises for a profit  ( like the IPL franchise rise in valuations )
    The Celebrities only have sweat equity....so they put in Rs.0 and walk away with a few Crores.... if the valuation grows..

Similar to what SRK had proposed with his "investment" in DEMPO
    deepakcreddevil87atuljgDomnickarenesudhakar2050Deb_BanNagendramunna219777shibierdhaliand 4 others.
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Excellent poetry gaffer tape #:-S
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited October 2015
    Abhishek Bachchan also Sweat Equity

=))

All clubs in ISL have same model. Owner is one person only of entire league and all the clubs, rest all are fake owners. How will they merge this fraud league with I-League and how will these clubs pass the AFC FIFA criteria?
    What is the end of this ISL then? How can they stop this league? What are they hoping to achieve at the end?
    Deb_Bandeepakc
  • arunarun kerala114 Points
    edited October 2015
    @gaffertape
    So 60 pc is the financial share that he will get once the team get sold at a later stage...Thanks for the explanation.
    It will be insightful if we have a list of owners of the isl teams(other than celebrities) and see how they are related to Reliance group.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Arun ;
    It doesn't take a genius to do some research and figure this out...

But I will help you a little bit ..
    1. Mumbai City FC : Bimal Parekh ( Chartered accountant to the Stars and Ambani connection )
    2. Atletico Kolkata : Utsav Parekh son is married to Prafool Patel's daughter
    3. FC Goa : One owner is married to Mukesh Ambani's sister
    4. Chennaiyan FC : Vita Dani nice of Ambani
    http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31807&articlexml=TOI-EXCLUSIVE-We-are-a-family-away-from-20112014019005
    munna219777deepakcarun
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Okay... so, what are the negatives here? Just reading her interview, and looking at what Chennaiyin does, it is not exactly a catastrophe. Other than Kerala Blasters, and to an extent Delhi Dynamos and NorthEast United, the other franchises seem to be doing "okay".
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Kerala Blasters have plenty of buyers actually and management should just allow it. PVP - Sachin combo simply doesn't have the assets.

Muthoot has it but with just 20%, they're not decision makers.