Bradley orr
    David dunn
    Carlos puyol
    Paul Robinson
    David arnaud
    of course not as Marquess
    ArsenalFan700
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    A realistic Rumor would have been Forlan to ATK!!
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Some very interesting news from the IMG-R meetings :

Can't go into all the details of the Governing Council Meeting , but here's a few snippets :
    • International Head Coach to be appointed by 1st June 2015 { some very high profile candidates have been thrown around by various agents }
    • Player retention is highly recommended & measures to ensure are already in place :
      • Players already shortlisted by clubs for retention
      • Salary has to be approved by IMG-R, so base salaries of last year are a gauge and in most cases people will get less than or 90% of that valuations
      • Exceptions will be those current Indian National team players who go into AUCTION
    • SALARY CAP for squad : separate ones for Indian & Foreign players ( obviously we will find ways around this )...details of amounts to follow
    • List of available foreign players for retention is comical...some of those like the DD have publicly stated their retirement ! 
    • General preference for last years ISL players , almost a loyalty reward for those shit players like Renedy and Avinabo types

lost more  , but won't spoil your fun...

FYI , the 1st deadline for ISL has passed and next one is fast approaching 
    archakmohammed_87hassan7negireddevil87bida 25
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @auction ???

expect chhetri to go for big bucks
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Any chance of BFC to join ISL?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I still don't get this draft system right now. It was good last season but now, when you have the I-League, you should just have the ISL clubs negotiate for players themselves... watch them and see who they would want. This would avoid having guys like Renedy in the ISL and have guys like Victorino join.

Also, I am not 100% with the idea of world-class coaches coming in. That is a lot of money for them for 2-3 months and they are world-class coaches so they will expect world-class accommodations such as facilities, players etc. Just bring in guys who have coached at a decent level... I remember when it was rumored we were after Steve Clarke... I thought that type was perfect.
    atuljg
    Draft is different this time.
    Clubs have a Cap of Indian players they can sign. .but alsobthe DRAFT will have a lot more players than needed.

So this year...draft will have a lot of players unsold ..unlike last yeat where you had to pick the likes of Manandeep , Renedy , Mohanraj etc.
    edited March 2015

Playing Squads 

i) Each Club should have a Squad of a minimum of 22 Players, to consist of: 

o Marquee Players: 1 per Squad; 

o International Players: 8 per Squad; and 

o Domestic Players: 13 per Squad, including 2 Developmental Players. 

ii) Clubs may have a Squad size of up to a maximum of 25 Players. Of the 3 Additional Players, one may be a Domestic Player signed through the Auction. A Club cannot sign more than 2 International Players to make up the 3 Additional Players. 

iii) All Players can be signed on single or multiple year contracts. 

iv) The maximum number of International Players in a Squad can be 10, and the maximum number of Domestic Players in a Squad 

can be 16. Examples: 

Player type 

Club A 

Club B 

Club C 

Marquee Player 

International Player 

Domestic Player* 

Total Squad size 

*Each Squad must have at least 2 Developmental Players amongst its Domestic Player contingent; and a minimum of 5 Domestic Players per Team must be on the pitch at any one time during a Match; 

v) A Club must have three goalkeepers in the squad 

vi) The League will provide a standard template for each version of the Player contract to the Clubs. All Clubs are mandated to use these templates to contract all of their Players 

ArsenalFan700archakbida 25 mohammed_87hassan
This discussion has been closed.