1535455565759»

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Elano was more on Bench when he came to ISL
    Cambiasso is more a regular at PL and scoring
    I expect him to be better then Elano if he comes

But he wont come too good for ISL I feel
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    bring ronaldinho ... and morst pederson. .
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Cambiasso is a regular for a pretty bad Leicester City side while Elano was not a starter for one of the better Brazilian Serie A sides... he a regular for another one the season before. Meanwhile, I meant more in terms of their impact when coming here. Del Piero did more in the A-League than Elano yet Elano was a better signing as he was more effective for Chennaiyin... how effective would Cambiasso be?

Fuck Ronaldinho. He never shows up to practice for his current Liga MX team, imagine what he would do in India! I doubt Pederson would leave Norway for India at this point.
    "Looking at what comes next; the 200 most talented children from all eight Club-organised selection festivals will be chosen to participate in the National Selection Camp for the Reliance Foundation Young Champs scholarship programme in the month of May."

• dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    I think we can't compare Cambiasso and Elano, Elano is classy & can dribble as well as distribute, Cambiasso is a typical clever Argentine mid with accurate passing rate and can cover box to box, he has limitation whereas Elano can create something out of nothing. Depending on the formation or style of play a team should select who exactly fit into the system.
    gaffertapereddevil87ArsenalFan700atuljgbida 25 archakEastBengalPridefootydipmohammed_87hassansparta
    I know the 2015 ISL thread was pushed up but I think that should only be used for official news and discussion, whereas I am about to post a suggestion for the 2015 season... hope that is okay with the mods.

Anyway, was watching the A-League and I really hope that some ISL people are looking at Newcastle Jets forward Edson Montano. The guy has been a beast with a rubbish Jets team this season. He is on loan from Barcelona in Ecuador and could probably be signed permanently for the ISL. He is an international, 24 years old... not a bad signing for the ISL and maybe I-League if we are lucky.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Not hard to see a short-term contract.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited April 2015
    Closing this thread as it has exceeded its lifetime. Please move to the ISL 2015 thread for further discussion on the ultimate football league of the world
    debarghya89gaffertapeatuljgcoolgagan
This discussion has been closed.