Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• As it goes with Shahrukh Khan in Chak dey ,"Itna sahneki takat nahi hai sab me;Itna sahneki takat nahi hai kisime!!"
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @Ashlesh ;: To be very frank with you, I have never seen a scumbag like you ever in my life. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally retarded? FIXED? Are you fucking kidding me? I think you are extremely sad that your club was not able to win the championship at home. Cause the visiting team kicked your balls right there in front of your motherfucking 18K supporters. How does it feel now? Does the abuse sound good? This is what you said to the people of chennai. I'm not supporting any particular region. I'm supporting the people of my country. You have no right to abuse anyone on this forum. You are entitled to right to speech and opinion. But, You cannot abuse anyone. Cause agar main delhi wala apni aukaat pe aa gya na Behenchod, toh teri gaand maar dunga behen ke lode. Tatte chat le mere aakar. Maa ke lode. Saasti raand hai tu. Tum jaise log hai jo desh ka naam kharab karte hain. And you're a fucking disgrace to humanity. Goa, Goa karta rehega madarchod saala. Lund chus le goa ka BC.

REMEMBER: NEVER ABUSE ANYONE IF THEY HAVE DONE NO HARM. AND ALL THESE EXPLETIVES ABOVE ARE BECAUSE YOU ABUSED PEOPLE OF CHENNAI AND ABUSED PEOPLE HERE ON FORUM.

ADMIN: You may ban me for this. But, I'm not wrong. You can judge from the above comments. As for @Ashlesh ;, you keep on saying whatever you want. But, learn some etiquettes. You don't know how to speak in a public forum without offending people. Its not just a person. You have offended a whole range of people form different regions and that is what has pissed me.  
    ArsenalFan700atuljgshankardeepuSunbha123jees_josekartik91samiamarunArcadeRoarand 1 other.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Another Shahrukh line...maybe relevant"hum those shared kya huye....saari duniya badmash ho gayi"
    munna219777kuldeep007
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    1. Will await Match Commissioner’s report, before initiating further action in this matter. (3/3)

2.  football news india Retweeted

Protection of international players & referees on & off the field of play & conduct of matches has to be as per FIFA guidelines. (2/3)

3.  football news india Retweeted

AIFF views, yesterday’s post the ISL Finals developments, very seriously. It is shocking & shameful. Will not tolerate indicipline(1/3)

• Sab apne apne ghar pe sher hai..Sab Kolkata ajao main Rasgulla khila ke hi bhejunga bahn ke ******
    samiam
  • Admin Please open a seperate thread for Gali Galoz
    deepakcsamiam
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    "@dx you mother fucker now i hope Chenai get flood and lots of people die 
    fuck your so called trophy for flood victirms
    hope there is more flood soon '

armchair we go to stadium not like you fuckers who seat at home"

You are a lowlife with obvious growing up issues you squirt...Hope you become Human.
    I dont wish a tragedy hits you, But if it did you will know what it feels like.

Extremely poor on the admins to let these kind of kids running around and foul mouthing this long.

I hope you dont recieve any more idiots in this forum. It was fun most of the time here. But unless you treat the forum as a forum you will never become anything serious.

Signing off.
    deepakcarun
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @Ashlesh , Bhai ek baat bta. Tu pehle se hi chutiya hai ya koi occasion hai? Jyada chaud mat bhosdike. Itna marunga ke tatte andar ghus jayenge darr se. Chaka hai tu.
    samiamarun
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Wow! Now we have to be on watch 24x7 for the pussy ass kids on this forum who can't handle a defeat? And if we don't spend all our time on a freaking forum, we are 'hand in glove'?
    Ashlesh has been banned for good. There is no need for me to tell you how it reflects on him and those who liked his hate speech. Thanks to all those who kept their calm during this cheap onslaught. You are gems! We
     believe in self moderation. The thread will linger on  for a while.
    kuldeep007munna219777Sunbha123BrainFallINDIAshibiergopiajeeshfoxatuljgdeepudeepakcand 9 others.