Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• @DX   22 players acting in sync (India has never won a oscar award in acting since mother india) to cheat a crowd of 18K.. Guys Like Zico (who was in the running for FIFA presidency just a few weeks back) and Marco (who is just starting his coaching career after a illustrious playing career) to put their reputations up in stake just to fix mat@ 
    If you want answers to these question then just change the sport and think about cricket. And then instead of chennaiyin Fc, think about chennai super kings. 
    And also tell me why they were banned and who taught those players the art of acting or which institute did they learnt the art.
    I guess after going through that..your above questions should be answered.
    goalkeepardeepakc
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Thank you @admin @namewtheld ;@others ;for stopping the cheap onslaught. I may have gone a bit too far than expected. But, its TIT for TAT in the end.
    ArsenalFan700Sunbha123Deb_Ban
  • Okay...I can understand the fact that there are millions of fans and ultimately many predictions will click after full time.
    But some of them were even saying in a 100% confident tone that penalty will be awarded to chennaiyin Fc and that was not said just before match..that was said in the morning and final was probably in the eve.
    Which sums up that the calculations were already at an advanced stage.

• I dont understand one thing, if the match was fixed and Chennaiyin won then goa fans should be abusing goa players and Zico for taking bribe. I have never seen a team fixing match to win without the help of losing team. I dont understand why they are abusing chennai fans?? 
    Or is the other way round the match was fixed for FC Goa to win but somehow Chennai betrayed them :tongue: 
    spartamunna219777shibiercoolgaganArsenalFan700atuljgshankarmohammed_87hassankartik91samiamand 1 other.
  • @clayton SFC for your kind attention,chennai super kings was not banned for rigging the matches.Their top management was involved in betting and few of their players were involved in spot fixing..but now one came up with the weird idea like total IPL is fixed and the winner is pre-decided..simply is not possible in any game to fix a total tornament tosuch an extent that before the starting of the tornament the winner is decided and each and every minutes is pre-scripetd.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    oh god ! calm down dear members. there are other things to worry about than a ISL final. Think of global warming, climate change, fossil fuel problem. Do something productive , instead of typing lots of F words. Help poor's, feed stray animals. There is a life beyond game. use sports to entertain yourself not to take away your humanity. calm down. love and peace. Merry Christmas in advance.
    BrainFallINDIAkuldeep007reddevil87Sunbha123Soccerlovercoolgaganatuljgdeepakcmunna219777kartik91and 3 others.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    I hope chennai use this win to start grassroots and new i league clubs in da state
    ArsenalFan700deepakcatuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Can I start another thread for post-season discussion or do to the admins think that won't be needed?
    atuljgarun
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited December 2015
    Yeah.  Please start a post discussion thread. 
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    m.goal.com/s/en-india/news/7083/isl/2015/12/21/18577992/indian-super-league-deny-match-fixing-allegations?utm_source=facebook.com