Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    People need to have a better hold on their emotions. ISL may not ban any members or players but sadly IFN has to.
    ArsenalFan700munna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited December 2015
    God i read all da previous       comments this thread ,it was hilarious
    arunDeb_Ban
    edited December 2015
    Weather  this forum has become better  or worse the humour and sarcasm and some members unknownly talking tatti in the comments makes this place  a beautiful place to hang out
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The day when a random guy comes and posts 'Is it true that such and such...' type of posts, we will know that IFN has been ruined. Till then, keep calm and discuss Indian Football! :D
    edited December 2015
    On a serious note more admins need  to be hired  along with the current lot so that the forum is clean and also ifn is very popular now
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited December 2015
    That escalated quickly! I think a lesson can be learned from all this - the admins clearly expected more from experienced posters but sore losers like @goalkeepar has made the situation even worse. Bad form man, liking the sadist comments the vermin that is @ashlesh came up with. Same goes to @Clayton, you think it is okay to wish floods on people? I was in Chennai couple of weeks ago during the floods and was lucky to escape with only a strong case of gastro issues but it is truly atrocious knowing that people like @ashlesh are backed up by others who can't take a defeat, and wish death on people.

As for the lesson I was alluding to, perhaps more people needs to be made admins, or perhaps there needs to be better admin presence at the end of tournaments?  
    atuljgshibiersamiammohammed_87hassan
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I think it needs to be made clear who are the admins. I can only think of @namewtheld @rudra and @munna219777 ;

Of course @admin but I barely see that anymore.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Job of Admin is to weed out spam, marketing mails, maintain decorum and ensure that forum is not disrupted. But there should also be responsible behaviour by members. Regional/Racial abuse or Maa-Behan gaaliyaan will not be tolerated and Admins will take action including banning the member. We should also note that any Admin will not be sitting and deleting 24x7 everytime someone post such stuff.  As @namewtheld said few posts ago, this Forum also expects mature behaviour and self moderation from members. It is about creating community of Indian Football lovers-not a school kid fight club.It is not necessary to keep on reacting and replying tit-for-tat every time such incident occurs.
    reddevil87arunArsenalFan700atuljgshibierkartik91deepakcspartanamewtheldDeb_Banand 1 other.
  • In a public forum matter escalates in a matter of minutes and you cant expect admin to monitor 24x7. Its the onus of the members to maintain the dignity and decorum of the forum. 

Anyways, lets put this episode to ground and discuss the positives of ISL. Few points from my views in favour of Indian football:
    a) Few new talents (not so popular in I-league but recognized in ISL): Mandar Desai, Amrinder Singh, Semboi, Jayesh Rane, Bikramjit Singh, Rahul Bheke, M Rafi, Keenan Almeida, 
    b) Solid consistent performance (better than I-league): Thoi Singh, Wadoo, Izumi, Dhanachandra Singh, Anas Edathodika, Robin Singh, Kattimani, Dharmaraj Ravanan, Ashutosh Mehta, Subash Singh (on borderline many might argue I-league he was better),  Rehnesh, Reegan Singh, Raju Yumnan,
    c) Solid consistent performance (lower than I-league):  Rino Anto, Arnab Mandal, Souvik Chakraborty, Sehnaj Singh, Eugenson Lyngdoh (to be fair performance wise he was equally good in I-league, but didnt get that much recognition as I-league),  Cavin Lobo, Lalchhuan Mawia, Chettri, Khonjee, 
    d) Performance in patches: Romeo Fernandes (to be fair he was good, but maybe the expectation from him was also more), Jeje, Narayan Das, Jhignan, Paul, Sanju Pradhan, Haokip, 
    e) Flops: Vineeth, Raju Gaekwad, Mehtab Hussain, Shankar M, Brandon Fernandes, Nazary, Alan Deory (should not even put his name here), 

Please free to add more names and your point of view. 
    munna219777shibieratuljgdeepakcnamewthelddhritiman7Ronnygopiajeesh
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wadoo is this seasons' Anwar Ali. No one expected him to do this well and I doubt he will do this well again in the future.
    reddevil87munna219777